Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

jason price

thought he looked the buisness yesterday for carlisle.. would be good cover for holty i think he`s loaned out from doncaster [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

thought he looked the buisness yesterday for carlisle.. would be good cover for holty i think he`s loaned out from doncaster [:D]

[/quote]

No for me. Bit a journeyman, we can do much better. And you certainly cannot make these judgements on the basis of a one off game which was a dead rubber.

Ex Doncaster now on Millwalls books. Generally regarded as a league 1 target man who does not score that many. Think he will be offloaded by Millwall and stay at Carlisle. If we sign players like him we are in serious trouble next season

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

No for me. Bit a journeyman, we can do much better. And you certainly cannot make these judgements on the basis of a one off game which was a dead rubber.

[/quote]Definatly can''t make the judgements on a one-off game, and looking at where Carlise are in the table, they obviously don''t play like that too often....

Always looked a threat whenever he''s come to Carrow Road, but think he''s probably past his best.

Probably wise to avoid.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

probably right but grant holt  was a bit of a journeyman til he joined us... what about adam clayton ? he  looked quality i looked him up on wiki and he`s on loan from man city ..probably why he stood out a bit [:D]

My mate is a hairdresser and doesn''t see any mileage in having Price at Carrow Road.

Fellaini without Leo Sayers talent he reckons

If we are thinking along those lines we may as well give up, accepting that we are priced out of the market.

Whenever I have seen him play he has had a good game but I get the impression he doesn''t deliver on a regular basis, perhaps not good enough for what we want.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Definatly can''t make the judgements on a one-off game, and looking at where Carlise are in the table, they obviously don''t play like that too often....
[/quote]

looking where we are in the table we dont play like that to often either [;)]