Sign in to follow this  
Methane

Why no Martin?

Does anyone know why PL didn''t pick Super Chris the boy from beccles for the last home game. Surely he woulld have been better than that guy who strolled around near the halfway line and knocked my scolding tea out of my hand with those wayward second-half free kicks.

Great coca cola podium celebration compensated for this though.

Regards, Mr Carrow

Row Y N&P Stand.

Disappointing all round yesterday, but probably something to do with a week of celebrating rather than working on the training pitch to get ''up'' for the match. One thing I felt yesterday demonstrated for me - Michael Nelson is missed when not in the team more than anyone would have thought.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Disappointing all round yesterday, but probably something to do with a week of celebrating rather than working on the training pitch to get ''up'' for the match. One thing I felt yesterday demonstrated for me - Michael Nelson is missed when not in the team more than anyone would have thought.[/quote]

I know, I think he would have dealt with the first goal better than Askou who seem ed to run away from the ball, although he did improve later in the game.

Banana, banana, bananam,

bananorum, bananarum, bananarant.

I decline the thought of you being PL.

But you''re right me curvy fruit.