Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Andy Hughes's Leeds Radio Interveiw

Said Johnny Howson is a ''fxxxking ledgend'' then quickly apoligised and then said Jemaine Beckford is a Leeds hero, right up there with Billy Bremner!

I look forward to seeing the Beckford statue outside Elland Rd next year!

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Great photo that you guys will appreciate but your settings won''t let me post it. Unlucky.[/quote]

....and your mum....

Saw this yesterday on Twitter.Andy Hughes just about sums up your entire season - over-rated, playing at his level, and ultimately lucky to be involved in the first place... he seems to be loved by Leeds fans because he''s sh*t, which also sums up the ultimate ambitions of the average Leeds fan.  Don''t worry if they can kick a ball, as long as they can kick a person.....[;)]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Great photo that you guys will appreciate but your settings won''t let me post it. Unlucky.[/quote]

our setting are better than WACCOE![:D]

[img]http://j.imagehost.org/0827/HughesILoveYou.jpg[/img]Just a bunch of Leeds chavs celebrating like they won the league.. what''s next? they start a forum called WACCOL1?

Pitch invasion for scrapping 2nd in the 3rd tier of English Football! Well Done!

Where have them other 18,000 fans been hiding all season?