of course it will be, you wont find many promotion spots go down to the wire in such a way. im so glad i didnt have to involve myself in it all!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Rightfully so, the race for 2nd is the biggest issue in the football league this afternoon.[/quote]My thinking precisely. Why would Norwich losing be the main talking point? They''ve discussed us winning the title and promotion already. Even the relegation battle should be of higher importance than today''s game at Carrow Road. I mean it''s contesting who''s going to be in the division next year, we already know we''re up. [:D]

No matter what WITS it was always gonna be about them up north, if not winning the league, coming second or doing the playoff thing, because incase we forgot Leeds are a big team don''t you know....................................or so I''m told, no silverware for runner up I believe.

That was horrible to watch. I hate Leeds United with a passion. What about all those Leeds fans who ran on the pitch today, and against us in October, did they get banned? My arse. And one guy does it against Swindon at CR, holds his hands up, yet gets a 3 year ban. [:|] WTF. [^o)]

Steve Claridge....a Millwall legend......obsessed with Leeds....his status is slipping in south bermondsy...........all 3 of them are w#nkers...leeds this and that all season.....we got more mention when we were in the premiership....pathetic....they can stuff their poxy football league show next season....a norfolk boycott of the football league show next year - whos game???

[quote user="Brendo "]That was horrible to watch. I hate Leeds United with a passion. What about all those Leeds fans who ran on the pitch today, and against us in October, did they get banned? My arse. And one guy does it against Swindon at CR, holds his hands up, yet gets a 3 year ban. [:|] WTF. [^o)][/quote]It''s because they support Leeds, and they''re all hard, like.

Max Gradel went absolutely mental!

Jamie Afro didn''t play too bad today. And sign up Ian Harte, his composure in front of goal after blocking Korey Smith''s shot was classic.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]all 3 of them are w#nkers[/quote]I don''t really mind the others. It''s just Claridge who is the main Cuunt for me.

And sign up Ian Harte

Been saying this for a while...ditch Rose, bring in Harte...superb at set pieces.

WITS...I probably had the same view as you in the upper barclay, couldnt really see what was going on to be honest, but enjoyed it none the less.

She wasn''t very clear about the Walsall incident - something to do with a banner and fans not wanting their names mentioned in case they got banned as well as the one person who was ejected. At least I think that''s what she was saying...

Claridge when talking about Norwich - "It''s a big step up for Norwich". When talking about Leeds it''s all praise. He is such a wankker. Seriously, how does he get a job like this? I hope he gets sacked - I reckon my Dad could do a better job. [Y]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]She wasn''t very clear about the Walsall incident - something to do with a banner and fans not wanting their names mentioned in case they got banned as well as the one person who was ejected. At least I think that''s what she was saying...[/quote]That''s not new really.  During the Worthy out ''era'' several fans were forced to remove banners or they''ll get chucked out.  It''s how it is these days, you can''t question so called authority.

Claridge when talking about Norwich - "It''s a big step up for Norwich".

So its big step up for a club that bounced staright back, but not for leeds who have been down in league one for 3 seasons?

get f ucked Steve Claridge, w#nker!!!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It''s about to start and what''s the betting the big story will be Leeds getting second place? Odds on I''d say....[/quote]If you were the director, what would you have as the big story?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And sign up Ian Harte

Been saying this for a while...ditch Rose, bring in Harte...superb at set pieces.

WITS...I probably had the same view as you in the upper barclay, couldnt really see what was going on to be honest, but enjoyed it none the less.[/quote]Harte isn''t a left back anymore, just as he has all season he played centre back yesterday, i''d rather not have a 5ft 9 centre back with no pace at Championship level, perhaps if we had rolling substitututions as he could then take the set pieces.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Rightfully so, the race for 2nd is the biggest issue in the football league this afternoon.
[/quote]

My thinking precisely. Why would Norwich losing be the main talking point? They''ve discussed us winning the title and promotion already. Even the relegation battle should be of higher importance than today''s game at Carrow Road. I mean it''s contesting who''s going to be in the division next year, we already know we''re up. [:D]
[/quote]

Yes but have''nt you noticed, they only talk about us when we lose

have to say i thought they got it pretty spot on yesterday, the battle for second was obviously top story followed by the relegation battle and then we were the next story, showing us getting the trophy, followed by more footage of us near the end with all three pundits agreeing that we were the best team over the season and thoroughly deserved to win the league.some people need to get over themselves and realise that we have no right to be the main story every week, when Newcastle got the trophy they were only half way through the championship section and some people on here are reminding me of Leeds fans and all the divine right bollocks. as much as we hate it Leeds deserved second place over the season as they won more points than Millwall the same reason we deserved to win the league as we won the most points........can i suggest people get over this and just enjoy being champions

wasnt aimed at you WITS just some others that feel we should be mentioned amongst the top stories every week regardless of what else is happening in the league

Come on guys, surely this is all par for the course. We do get some media attention, it''s just sometimes not in the obvious places. Delia, bless her was on Danny Baker''s Saturday morning show yesterday on 5 Live in the Sausage Sandwich quiz. To those of you who don''t listen to Danny, you should, he (although a Millwall fan) always takes us seriously and has respect for us. Delia was very good, and it was welcome positive publicity. It''s on a podcast on the 5 live site if anyone cares to find it, about half an hour in.

To those of you who follow Fighting Talk (also Sat morning on 5 Live) one of the regular contestants is Will Buckley, who is a Norwich fan. He always mentions us.

Best of all though was Dion Dublin on 606 recently, some serious praise for NCFC, he said he couldn''t have finished his career at a better club and was really giving us some great positive publicity.

Leave Claridge, Green and all to their opinions, everyone has them. We can''t expect everyone to love us. We won the league and were the best team. None of our detractors can argue with that.