Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Sick of all the Leeds publicity...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2010/05/leeds_promoted_as_their_long_m.html#213440

So they finally stumble over the finish line having blown a huge lead.

One fan says (talking about Beckford) ''Beckford scored the goals and goal that ultimately got us out of this league.

We can all stop arguing about him now he is forgiven everything for what he did today we are back, hope he stays.''

How sickeningly fickle can you get...and you only scraped second.

It will be amazingly pathetic if he actually stays at Leeds after the way he acted earlier in the season,  I seriously wouldn''t have him in my team.

Will he stay or will he go? This story could run and run.

All is forgiven? Rubbish- Nothing to forgive. The guy scored 2 of the clubs'' greatest goals in modern times.

How fickle some of the Leeds fans are. After some of their bad results a few months ago like the home losses to Millwall and Swindon loads of Leeds fans wanted Grayson out and Beckford to quote "Fu*k of out of our club".

lol ....... the thread is called sick of all the leeds publicity and then ya all start talking about Beckford .......... All I want to say about it is how disgusted I was when at the end of the League one show all the BBC could think of as highlights to finish was a leeds player cheering ......... yet when they handed the title to newcastle they finished with them lifting the trophy ....... poor country cousins anyone? lol