Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Did Cureton get a medal

I know that he has been a flop this season and fallen out with the management but he did not come on and get a medal yesterday, did he get one? I would have thought he was entitled to one if Elliott was, must have made the same appearances and each scored 2 goals

I don''t have a clue but at least Elliot won us a match...

if you have 10 apps in a season you get a medal. But the club can also pay to have more medals for other players so elliott, daley, OTJ etc may have been given medals, brought by the club.

Hope he did but he didn''t make 10 starts required so probably not.

Although he is long past his best he was part of the winning squad and anyone dying their hair green for an Ipswich game deserves it.

Maybe he can get a game for Lowestoft or Wroxham next year to save him selling up at Costessey.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if you have 10 apps in a season you get a medal. But the club can also pay to have more medals for other players so elliott, daley, OTJ etc may have been given medals, brought by the club.[/quote]

My point was that OTJ didn''t get one either but has still done more than Daley.

Daley is the strong adhesive which held our title challange together, he deserves a medal more than Lambert.

Goaltrail, roses.