Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Photos from todays game

I''ll upload my vids to youtube later, only home to get changed before I go out and finish "Operation wankered"

I''ll upload my vids to youtube later, only home to get changed before I go out and finish "Operation wankered"

Please post a link when you do Morty cheers....I believe you sit in the upper Barclay dont you? Im upper barclay e block.....so be nice to see what my blinkered old eyes missed....unfortunatly they did see 2 carlisle goals in the 1st 7 minutes....but lets not talk about that today.

Cheers for those, great sights for an exile to see! Looking forward to everyone''s videos and pictures, but I''m sure they''ll be delayed until at least tomorrow lunch time, and rightly so! Enjoy, we all deserve it! [:D]

Great pics. Lappin was hilarious as the team came round by the Barclay, he smashed an inflatable ball into the goal and went mad celebrating.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I''ll upload my vids to youtube later, only home to get changed before I go out and finish "Operation wankered"

Please post a link when you do Morty cheers....I believe you sit in the upper Barclay dont you? Im upper barclay e block.....so be nice to see what my blinkered old eyes missed....unfortunatly they did see 2 carlisle goals in the 1st 7 minutes....but lets not talk about that today.[/quote]I didn''t video the goals unfortunately.They probably didn''t happen.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Ummmm... some of those pictures are not from todays game?[/quote]That would probably be the one''s that have "Uploaded on Apr 24th" underneath them..........  Jesus........ [:|]Great photos! [Y]

Hello Morty.  Enjoyed your videos.

The camera is a Canon Powershot G9, which is a digital compact camera.

Bought it second hand a couple of weeks ago from the London Camera exchange on Timber Hill for £200 (for God sake don''t tell the wife)

If you''re looking for a good quality 2nd hand camera they have a Fuji 9500 for about £120 (or I should say they did have one last week).

The Fuji would take pictures of the same quality as the G9 - it''s just a bit on the bulky side.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Hello Morty.  Enjoyed your videos.

The camera is a Canon Powershot G9, which is a digital compact camera.

Bought it second hand a couple of weeks ago from the London Camera exchange on Timber Hill for £200 (for God sake don''t tell the wife)

If you''re looking for a good quality 2nd hand camera they have a Fuji 9500 for about £120 (or I should say they did have one last week).

The Fuji would take pictures of the same quality as the G9 - it''s just a bit on the bulky side.

[/quote]Lovely crisp pics, you can spot the difference between a more expensive camera and a cheapo.I have heard varying opinions on who does the best compacts, I always used to swear by Olympus but have been told by a few other people that Canon and Fuji are about the best, I have seen some good results from Sony also.I currently have a Fuji finepix 9mp which is about fine for me, but it is slightly limited over distance and in low light, though I suspect if I actually read the instruction book and found out what all the settings did instead of relying on the auto setting I may get better results.

If these work.

View from the Jarrold Stand

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173396&id=729057104&l=4047090a56

[quote user="Barbie"]If these work.

View from the Jarrold Stand

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173396&id=729057104&l=4047090a56[/quote]Good pics.[Y]

Cheers for this, am I correct in seeing that McVeigh got a medal, if so then good [Y] with his playing career clearly coming to an end soon I''m glad it could end on a high note for him [:)]