Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Lambert Press Conference.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Anyone got a link to Lamberts press conference where he says he''s going to sign Messi, Rooney and Eto''o ? I haven''t heard it yet but I just heard them mention it on the Podcast.[/quote]

He does say 2 - 3 players at most, did not realise these were the ones though

Wasnt being totally serious as you never how serious Lambert is, but he is indicating there wont be many changes assuming Doc and Russell sign new contracts. Then again speaking to people after Thursday tends to say there is some bad news coming for somebody

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xSport&itemid=NOED08%20May%202010%2012%3A51%3A40%3A407

That contradicts what Bowkett said in his programme notes about us having a budget to compete with the top 6, I''d be very surprised if any less than 5 new players come in.

[quote user="kdncfc"]That contradicts what Bowkett said in his programme notes about us having a budget to compete with the top 6, I''d be very surprised if any less than 5 new players come in.[/quote]We could buy 5 players for £1m each!

Two or three players in I just don''t see happening to be honest, Lambert is no fool and I''m pretty sure that he knows that a great team spirit and a winning mentality is not enough to keep us afloat in the heady heights of the Championship, Lambert is a cagey lad as the best of times so I fully expect some surprises in the summer, that said Mr Bowkett may have been slipped some of that magic juice young Deila drinks but fingers crossed.

[quote user="kdncfc"]That contradicts what Bowkett said in his programme notes about us having a budget to compete with the top 6, I''d be very surprised if any less than 5 new players come in.[/quote]Considering we''ve had a Championship player budget in League 1, adding 3/4 quality players to our squad would probably put in in line with the top half Championship sides.