Sign in to follow this  
Spain-boy

SPAINBOY HERE.!!

Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago.

well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs.

We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner.

The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy.

Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours.

Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.

I don''t believe you were banned. However, well done for doing something that we managed in one third of the time. Bravo you smelly northern monkey. Now gladly pee off back to your retarted forums.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago.

well ok Im the first to admit I was wrong to make the thread about u getting 2nd spot at the very best'' you got promotion,you are the champions and congrats for that. However now we have acheived the same as you and done so with over 60 games played,beaten Man utd in the process and made a shed loads of cash on the cup runs.

We gambled also on Beckford,if he still goes this summer then the gamble has been paid off getting us the winner.

The sweet thing is we were down to 10 men,with a goal down and still won. To me you couldnt write the script and our attention for that has been bigger than you lifting the trophy.

Like your manager, grayson has done well even if we had to rely on others messing up but thats their fault not ours.

Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]You were banned because you''re a Leeds supporter and the moderator is a ''Northernist''[:D]

Funny Pete didnt say you were banned.........sure you didnt just crawl away in shame and pop up today in a feeble attempt to gloat..........always remember....you were 12 points clear with 2 games in hand in january and finished 9 points behind Norwich.champions of europe???...you are not even champions of League one...........and to come on here and try to claim your promotion is a bigger achievement than us........please give it up pal...........now piss off you dirty Leeds scummer!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="leesmithlady"]I am a stinky northerner who loves incest[/quote]You sick bastard!

Your goal to put you 2-1 up was a F***ING FLUKE!!!

go away, dont give us this, mone making cup run etc you never deserved to win the league and you were brinking it when you were 1-0 down today!

Let''s be honest, you could have lost and you still would have grabbed the headlines, it''s always been the ''Football Leeds Show'', absolute disgrace from the media not even showing ONE picture of the actual champions of the league today...As for Grayson it''s laughable, had bristol rovers hung on, he would have been the worst manager in history and now he''s a god...For what it''s worth well done on promotion, grayson has done a good job there and achieved the aim and beckford''s price tag goes up another £0.5m despite being the most-overated player in recent years at this level..This is not bitterness, it''s just simply that no-one likes Leeds and sadly that''s something the majority of your fans seems to think is a good thing..Lastly of course the ironic thing is it could be good news for us, as no doubt Leeds will take all the pressure next year off us and hopefully we can repeat this year and have a great season and go unoticed again

[quote user="leesmithlady"]didnt i just say that. our headlines are clearly bigger than yours[/quote]

Your headlines are bigger because they''re written in bigger font so you lot can read them.

Buzz off you cretin, second is nowhere.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]I''ll probably celebrate 2nd spot by trying to fish an old bit of stale fruit cake from my neighbour''s wheelie bin.[/quote]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="leesmithlady"]I''ll probably celebrate 2nd spot by trying to fish an old bit of stale fruit cake from my neighbour''s wheelie bin.[/quote][/quote]lol[:)]

I was banned. otherwise I would be gladly writing this under Spainboy username, believe me.

Loads on here were asking if id buried myself cos i hadnt been on and your mod failed to mention to u all that they banned me.

LOL @ The Leeds fan.

He thinks his team is better than ours despite us beating them in the most recent game and finishing 9 points better off than them in the league.

Fool.

Leeds were laughable today. If they had been playing anyone other than the ''on the beach already'' Brizzle they would have failed and no one could have argued that they didn''t deserve to.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Lets get one thing cleared up. The reason I havent posted for ages is because I was banned ages ago.

Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]Fook off your only posting because you got promoted.

You''re obviously not that bright, so I''ll spell it out for you.

We were first in the League, 9 points above you. You were second (and only managed to scrape through due to the poor form of other teams).

That makes Norwich the better team.

Simples.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]I''ll gladly admit, I DO suck off farmyard animals and I love it every time I do, but don''t let that deter from the fact that I''m a PROPER football fan who''ll swear at and spit at anyone that gets in my way.[/quote]Charming...... [:|]

He''s a hypocrite, I remember when a few people on here were telling him back then we were the better team etc that whoever was top is best etc etc, now we''re Champs and they''re not he changes his tune... funny that.

Enjoy your season.no doubt i will be banned again but im not too bothered. Ive had my banter with you in league one and the rest will be pointless. Im just going to enjoy what bigger signings will be coming our way with the cash we have made from cup runs and delph to hopefully challenge again as Leicester and forest have done.[/quote]

Yaaaaaaaaawn     go  talk to the sheep in  the yorkshire  dales spainboy your  so  boring  at  least they may listen to you

Spainboy/Ladyboy: We''re all looking forward to your trophy presentation...

Really spainboy? In that case why didnt you do what you have done today and just create another account........nothing to do with looking a prize tit was it???..............how exactly is your promotion a bigger achievment when you have got more money, 11 points clear with 2 games in hand and finished 9 points behind us???.........

what makes me laugh is how the Dirty Scum have just been promoted, yet he is here trawling through our message boards. Seeing what its like to be champions spainboy? [:D]

Champions of Europe???....they couldnt even make champions of League One.......should Norwich fans, having beaten "champions of europe" Leeds to the title by a mile, now sing "we are the champions of europe"???