Sign in to follow this  
JF

Congratulations to Leeds.

They only took the competition so seriously because

A. They though they were already promoted and

B. They drew Man Utd, which ment they had to go for it.

Had they had draw any other club they wouldnt have taken it seriously,

I will certainally not be congratulating them.

Dirty, Horrible, Leeds. Pitch invasion for coming second in the third tier of the English League.

Thanks for the support Bates Lovers, yesterday was amazing and still hasn''t quite sunk in.

Saw you picking up your trophy on TV - tinpot family club.

Oh, and our average attendance (which you lot seem to love so much) finished higher than yours.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Thanks for the support Bates Lovers, yesterday was amazing and still hasn''t quite sunk in. Saw you picking up your trophy on TV - tinpot family club. Oh, and our average attendance (which you lot seem to love so much) finished higher than yours.[/quote]

Perfect illustration (if ever one was needed)

Batesout MOT......try asking yourself where were this 38,000 sell out supporters when you got 17,000 at home for a midweek game this season.....loyal supporters my arse.

Been to 48 games this season, it''s a shame not as many others make it to as many as I do. Their loss not mine.

38000 fanatics at Elland Road and thousands elsewhere accross the country and world.

fanatics that turn up 2 games a season my fucking arse. Pitch invaision for runners up in the third tier hahah you bunch of filthy scum i really do hope bates bleeds you dry and sells you onto somone like marcus evans.

So then batesout MOT.....where were these thousands of Leeds fanatics from all across the world when you got 17,00 at home this season? When you were getting between 17,000 and 24,000 all season.....one word...GLORYHUNTERS!!!.....Champions of Europe - bollox, you are not even champions of league one.....

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Thanks for the support Bates Lovers, yesterday was amazing and still hasn''t quite sunk in. Saw you picking up your trophy on TV - tinpot family club. Oh, and our average attendance (which you lot seem to love so much) finished higher than yours.[/quote]

What is wrong with being a ''family club''? 

Least our supporters dont go around and beat up people when their away!!!!

You call yoursevles a massive club and there you were scrapping on the last game of the season to get promoted

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!

38,000 loyal, amazing, brilliant fans there yesterday... 12,000 season ticket holders... Nice one Leeds, you fail again [y] Can''t wait for you all to say, Grayson is a legend, best manager ever, even though you all hated him 2 weeks ago.. You think you''re a massive team, infact you''re smaller then Scunthorpe. I hope you fail again next season, and go down, get all upset and have 38,000 2/3 games next seaso like this one. Leeds are scum, always will be, feel free to fu.ck off [y]

to be fair to them over the season they deserve to be 2nd but thats as far as my congrats go. It really annoyed me yesterday on 5 live 606 that it was dominated by gloating leeds fans who thought grayson was a crap manager 2 weeks ago but suddenly he was a god and also it seemed like everyone had forgotten where the real celebrations were and that was us lifting the trophy which we fully deserve.

Leeds are a well supported club but their fans are no way as passionate as us which is proved by our average attendance. If we had 38,000 capacity it would be sold out every home game.

Anyway, im looking forward to giving them another pasting next season. PAUL LAMBERTS GREEN ARMY!!!

Nothing wrong with being a family club but i had to laugh when 30 of your meat-heads got confronted by our own little lot and all of a sudden went from spitting at families to running behind police! What does that say about your supporters?

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Been to 48 games this season, it''s a shame not as many others make it to as many as I do. Their loss not mine. 38000 fanatics at Elland Road and thousands elsewhere accross the country and world.[/quote]

...Your bird...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Been to 48 games this season, it''s a shame not as many others make it to as many as I do. Their loss not mine. 38000 fanatics at Elland Road and thousands elsewhere accross the country and world.[/quote]

...Your bird...

[/quote]The best thing about this picture is the people behind thinking they''re well hard mate!!! This picture sums up Leeds fans [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

The perfect reply:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/nvt9u8.png[/IMG]

[/quote]

If you think the perfect reply is a light round of applause while queen is played over the tannoy, then you''re a typical Norwich fan. So fair play.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]So then batesout MOT.....where were these thousands of Leeds fanatics from all across the world when you got 17,00 at home this season? [/quote]I love how he just ignored this question completely. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]So then batesout MOT.....where were these thousands of Leeds fanatics from all across the world when you got 17,00 at home this season? [/quote]

I love how he just ignored this question completely. [:)]
[/quote]

he is still thinking of an answer.

Gutted leeds went up for one reason

We will have to put up with their Dirty scum bag fans at cr next year, I hope the police and the club will be better prepared next year.

RE: Leeds home crowd.

Leeds have got a core of about 15k who do every* game (inc 12k ST holders).

But we''ve also got another 50k who pick and choose their games. We''ve had 25k or more for 12 games this season. It''s hardly like those ''10k'' who pick and choose are the same people.

Equally, when a ''big'' game comes around: liverpool, hudds, spurs and bristol all sell outs. It''s obvious that retty much everyone wants to be at those: we could have filled a 60k stadium yesterday.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

The perfect reply:

[/quote]

Perfick picture mate, even made me smile with my bad head and feeling cruddy lol [Y]

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="First Wizard"]

The perfect reply:

[/quote] If you think the perfect reply is a light round of applause while queen is played over the tannoy, then you''re a typical Norwich fan. So fair play.[/quote]

Envy is an awful thing, we were promoted by right because over the season we were the BEST team, take the p**s all you like but we managed to get promoted at first time of asking. 

You''d have a pretty poor show if you couldnt sell out what has probably been your biggest game for a long time

The big challenge has only just started though - both of us will look extremely silly if we do a Peterborough. Having said that, we''ll be playing in the Championship with Lambert in charge, the whole crowd behind him, and with Hoolahan, Holt and Martin. You lot were all slagging off Grayson only a few weeks ago, you''ll have no Beckford who will be off to become an occasional squad player in the prem, and your other strikers seem to have a habit of getting sent off. Oh - and you do have Andy Hughes, Im sure you can look on that as a bonus, especially when you get another points deduction because the League decide that youre being run by some money laundering cartel. All this cup money and no training ground.....

Mr Bates. A word synonymous with certain supporters of your club.

Manchester United are coming second in the Premiership, this is excellent news for the Red side of Manchester! They must be hailing this as the achievement of a lifetime! Very chuffed for them, there''s nothing like being the runner-up, is there! Bet the Sky and BBC are going to be all over this: photo slideshows, jokey interviews with staff and players, full reports from the Beeb''s punditry team on this magnificent achievement! [Y]To be honest, I''d be a bit annoyed if I were a West Brom fan. They came second too, and they''ve not had nearly half the media attention!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Manchester United are coming second in the Premiership, this is excellent news for the Red side of Manchester! They must be hailing this as the achievement of a lifetime! Very chuffed for them, there''s nothing like being the runner-up, is there! Bet the Sky and BBC are going to be all over this: photo slideshows, jokey interviews with staff and players, full reports from the Beeb''s punditry team on this magnificent achievement! [Y]

To be honest, I''d be a bit annoyed if I were a West Brom fan. They came second too, and they''ve not had nearly half the media attention!
[/quote]

In fairness, I feel that Man U have gone about it all wrong. I see no honour in coming second when you''ve been there or thereabouts all season, only to fall at the last. Now, if they''d raced to a 12 point lead, acted like puffed up turkey cocks and then blown it completely in a variety of new and interesting ways, only to collapse over the line solely due to failings of others to take the myriad of chances offered to them, then they really would be worthy of the title "Total losers"......

motBates is talking out of his stupid fat northern ar*e typical leeds fan............Go blow it out of ur ar*e cause we aint intrested in you or your scabby northern club.