Sign in to follow this  
JF

Congratulations to Leeds.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

The perfect reply:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/nvt9u8.png[/IMG]

[/quote]

Perfick picture mate, even made me smile with my bad head and feeling cruddy lol [Y]

[/quote]

Hope you feel better soon mate.[Y]

Congrats to them. I''ve no problem saying it, over the course of the season they were the 2nd best team in League 1 so they deserve it.

BatesOut

So you managed it then, after being (remind us again) so many many many points ahead of us at the turn of the year.

What went wrong? Is that perhaps why the 38,000 only turned up on the final day.

Ha ha ha. We are the Champions.

Hi all

Finally back from a huge weekend in Leeds - but first of all, congrats on winning the league, you have been better than us.

It seems there''s a bit of bad blood on the media coverage issue. I think thats because of a few reasons:

- We''re seen as a car crash of a club, and people were waiting for us to blow up again

- There were no Prem games that day

- You had won the title 2/3 weeks before so that story had lost its recency

As to the game itself - incredible. We did it with 10 men and with a goal down, just absolutely unreal.

One thing that I do think we can beat you on - the ability to cock things up/make it hard for ourselves!

See you next season!

[quote user="willynaylor"]Hi all

Finally back from a huge weekend in Leeds - but first of all, congrats on winning the league, you have been better than us.

It seems there''s a bit of bad blood on the media coverage issue. I think thats because of a few reasons:

- We''re seen as a car crash of a club, and people were waiting for us to blow up again

As to the game itself - incredible. We did it with 10 men and with a goal down, just absolutely unreal.

One thing that I do think we can beat you on - the ability to cock things up/make it hard for ourselves!

See you next season![/quote]Would you forgive / sign Beckford?

Beckford has gone, its no issue

He''s made mistakes of course, but he got 30 goals in consecutive seasons for us, despite his many limitations as a player

A masterstroke by Grayson to give him the captaincy

[quote user="willynaylor"]Beckford has gone, its no issue

He''s made mistakes of course, but he got 30 goals in consecutive seasons for us, despite his many limitations as a player

A masterstroke by Grayson to give him the captaincy[/quote]You don''t consider they will make him an offer he can''t refuse then?Yeah, was a good move by Grayson tbh.

Dont ever Congratulate Northern Wife Beating Stella Drinking Monkeys Again Comprende?

Why not Quelchy, it seems Leeds got talent, well that the rumour anyway, wink wink nudge nudge.

[quote user="willynaylor"]Hi all

See you next season![/quote]The voice of reason.Well done willy for cutting through all the '' yah boo '' c*ap about this season for our two clubs. It is possible to have sensible discussion on these boards and I think that''s been acknowledged by most of us on here. It''s a pity that you''ve got people like Spainboy/ leesmithlady dragging it all down.He really is a waste of space.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="willynaylor"]Hi all Finally back from a huge weekend in Leeds - but first of all, congrats on winning the league, you have been better than us. It seems there''s a bit of bad blood on the media coverage issue. I think thats because of a few reasons: - We''re seen as a car crash of a club, and people were waiting for us to blow up again - There were no Prem games that day - You had won the title 2/3 weeks before so that story had lost its recency As to the game itself - incredible. We did it with 10 men and with a goal down, just absolutely unreal. One thing that I do think we can beat you on - the ability to cock things up/make it hard for ourselves! See you next season![/quote]

The voice of reason.

Well done willy for cutting through all the '' yah boo '' c*ap about this season for our two clubs. It is possible to have sensible discussion on these boards and I think that''s been acknowledged by most of us on here.

It''s a pity that you''ve got people like Spainboy/ leesmithlady dragging it all down.

He really is a waste of space.....
[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Willy has been a class act thorughout his time on the board and I''m pleased for people like him that Leeds have finally made it. However, Spainboy epitomises why so many people were willing Leeds to fall flat on their faces, ie gobby when on top, non existent when things go wrong, then strutting around like a bantam cock when they stumble over the line.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

The perfect reply:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/nvt9u8.png[/IMG]

[/quote]

Perfick picture mate, even made me smile with my bad head and feeling cruddy lol [Y]

[/quote]

Hope you feel better soon mate.[Y]

[/quote]

Feel better thanks, all the celebrating this weekend finally caught up with me lol CR Saturday and grand daughters Christening yesterday = bleeding cream crackered lol