Sign in to follow this  
JF

Congratulations to Leeds.

Yes i know before anyone says it that they have a small minority of  idiots that support them. But they have been in  the top 2 all season and deserve to go up, so congratulations to the decent Leeds fans there has been a few on here (Willy Naylor, Essex White) and thanks for the laughs Spainboy 2nd place was the best for you! See you again next season.

[quote user="JF"]Yes i know before anyone says it that they have a small minority of  idiots that support them. But they have been in  the top 2 all season and deserve to go up, so congratulations to the decent Leeds fans there has been a few on here (Willy Naylor, Essex White) and thanks for the laughs Spainboy 2nd place was the best for you! See you again next season.[/quote]Haven''t been in the top 2 all season - a while back it looked like that they weren''t even going to make the play-offs

[quote user="JF"]Yes i know before anyone says it that they have a small minority of  idiots that support them. But they have been in  the top 2 all season and deserve to go up, so congratulations to the decent Leeds fans there has been a few on here (Willy Naylor, Essex White) and thanks for the laughs Spainboy 2nd place was the best for you! See you again next season.[/quote]

And small minority?! [^o)]

Yes, I say congratulations to the nice ones on here, albeit a very small amount. However the other 99% of Leeds fans can lick my bum. 3 years and finally did the job, oh bravo to the ''champions of Europe''. Bunch of Tossers.Anyhow - Weeeeeeeee are the champions, my friends. [Y] [<:o)]

Really wanted Dirty Leeds to fail today. One of my good mates is a Leeds fan but it says a lot when I''d rather Millwall went up. I was willing Brizzle Rovers on but they let our shirts down (they were playing in Norwich colours). Oh well, hopefully we can help send them back down again next year. 

Yes Willy Naylor and essex white are decent blokes...but..its not a minority of Leeds fans its a majority who are scum.............take a look at waccco for evidence or ask people who went to the leeds game....80& of Leeds fans are scum.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well done Leeds - here''s to an instant relegation next year [:D][/quote]Amen to that! [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well done Leeds - here''s to an instant relegation next year [:D][/quote]Amen to that! [:D][/quote][y]Leeds can suck my balls.

WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM.......................TOP OF THE LEAGUE YOU F***KED IT UP WERE SUPER NORWICH AND WERE GOING UP

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well done Leeds - here''s to an instant relegation next year [:D]
[/quote]

Now THAT would be even funnier than if theyd have choked it this year....they think theyre back - but 12 months time they''ll be back in League 1, and without Beckford

Only downside is we wont be able to nick Snodgrass off them....

I won''t give any congratulations to Leeds cause the club is supported by a large number of idiots and I was hoping they would f*ck it up but at the end of the day the table doesn''t lie at the end of the season so therefore, unfortunately they deserve to go up!

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Where did those 15k extra punters come from today ? Loyal fans lol Glory hunters![/quote]

fickle b''stard indeed...this is before today when they had 38k...

Team

MinCrowd

MaxCrowd

AveCrowd

TotCrowd

Norwich City (P)

Leeds United

[quote user="morty"]F uck em.Horrible bastards.[/quote]Seconded. Would have so enjoyed seeing them completely mess it up; then I might have been more interested in the FLS tonight.

Thought i''d stay away when i was rather impolitely told i wasn''t welcome when you ran away, but felt this deserved a response.

first off, congrats to you guys, top season, impressive to pull it all back from your opening day, fully deserved champions.

thanks for the thread, today was an amazing day and im absolutely delighted, amazing atmosphere and great day, dunno what else to say. to do it from 1 down with 10 against 12 was amazing.

been a great season, and i will now depart these shores. heres to a good seasons next year, i think if we can buy a little bit we may be able to make a go of the top half, and same for you, you were a class apart this year.

congrats all.

(ignoring those with the bitter comments, not hard to show some humility!)

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="morty"]F uck em.Horrible bastards.[/quote]Seconded. Would have so enjoyed seeing them completely mess it up; then I might have been more interested in the FLS tonight. [/quote][Y]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Thought i''d stay away when i was rather impolitely told i wasn''t welcome when you ran away, but felt this deserved a response.

first off, congrats to you guys, top season, impressive to pull it all back from your opening day, fully deserved champions.

thanks for the thread, today was an amazing day and im absolutely delighted, amazing atmosphere and great day, dunno what else to say. to do it from 1 down with 10 against 12 was amazing.

been a great season, and i will now depart these shores. heres to a good seasons next year, i think if we can buy a little bit we may be able to make a go of the top half, and same for you, you were a class apart this year.

congrats all.

(ignoring those with the bitter comments, not hard to show some humility!)[/quote]Well, if you get promotion at the end of the day, you deserve to, so Leeds do deserve some credit. (about as close as I''ll go to a congratulations!)

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="EssexWhite"]Thought i''d stay away when i was rather impolitely told i wasn''t welcome when you ran away, but felt this deserved a response.

congrats all.

(ignoring those with the bitter comments, not hard to show some humility!)[/quote]Well, if you get promotion at the end of the day, you deserve to, so Leeds do deserve some credit. (about as close as I''ll go to a congratulations!)[/quote]Or not....

Essex White and Willy Naylor are decent fans....its the idiots at waccco, spain boy, and the idiots who travelled to Carrow road this year to kick off with kids, women, children, disabled and oaps.......

10 against 12. You''re not suggesting Gradel''s sending off was wrong, are you? Not sure I''ve ever seen someone lose the plot so much.There''s lots of us on here hate Leeds, but those who are honest will admit you''ve been the second best team this season, and deserve to go up. Personally, though most of me was hoping you''d blow it, I''m also glad that a team who took the FA Cup seriously during a promotion campaign have not been punished for it.