Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Poor old Wes

He''s doing his impression of another left footed midfielder; Leeds Robert ''No Neck'' Snodgrass!

Hope Wes doesn''t stay like it - height wise he needs every centimetre he can muster!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]What are we looking at I can''t see any picture on my ipod[/quote]Have you ever seriously made a more pointless post than this lol?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="ncfc90"]Rudd looks wa*kerd[/quote]I thought consuming alcohol in view of the pitch was illegal ☻[/quote]Try telling that to delia!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="ncfc90"]Rudd looks wa*kerd[/quote]I thought consuming alcohol in view of the pitch was illegal ☻[/quote]ahh but they were on the pitch [:P]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="ncfc90"]Rudd looks wa*kerd[/quote]I thought consuming alcohol in view of the pitch was illegal ☻[/quote]ahh but they were on the pitch [:P][/quote]Then they are definitely in view of the pitch. Besides rules were made to be broken in exceptional circumstances lol