Sign in to follow this  
morty

My videos from yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYBP4Vz_Bk - Inflateable fest pre match.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoGU5lv49ow - Medal and trophy presentation.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EMtOpCpaw - Parade around the pitch.The last one is probably my favourite.[:)]

Ah you missed Lappin score his only goal of the season!!! [:(]And Nelsons kid score.Anyone watch Adam Drurys lil kid taking shots at him right at the end? The kids right footed.... if he had a tan I''d question Damien Francis''s involvement [:D]

Nice last video, Morty. Thanks for sharing.

We were at the other end of the Jarrold and got to witness Lambert, Culverhouse and Crook have a champagne fight just like F1 drivers do.

(this may also explain why Lambert was giving away his champagne soaked clothing!)

2nd video: Looks like a very civilised affair. I was disappointed to hear some people chanting during the light ripple of applause. Thankfully you quickly shut up so that the tannoy could play Queen "we are the champions" for you. I''m thinking a pot made out of tin would be less tinpot than that.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]2nd video: Looks like a very civilised affair. I was disappointed to hear some people chanting during the light ripple of applause. Thankfully you quickly shut up so that the tannoy could play Queen "we are the champions" for you. I''m thinking a pot made out of tin would be less tinpot than that.[/quote]Whilst you''re here. After viewing that video can I ask you what is it like to see a crowd?

[quote user="batesout MOT"]2nd video: Looks like a very civilised affair. I was disappointed to hear some people chanting during the light ripple of applause. Thankfully you quickly shut up so that the tannoy could play Queen "we are the champions" for you. I''m thinking a pot made out of tin would be less tinpot than that.[/quote]Feel free to go take your face for a s hit.[:)]

Hey great videos morty ,wish id been there thanks mate.Hope the hangover was not to bad this morning lol

[quote user="bread1"]

Hey great videos morty ,wish id been there thanks mate.Hope the hangover was not to bad this morning lol

[/quote]Yeah it was (and is ) pretty bad lol.I have bad curry arse too.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bread1"]

[/quote]

Yeah it was (and is ) pretty bad lol.

I have bad curry arse too.

[:)]
[/quote]poor poor quality vids....surely you could of done these in HD!!!!! [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="bread1"]

[/quote]Yeah it was (and is ) pretty bad lol.I have bad curry arse too.[:)][/quote]poor poor quality vids....surely you could of done these in HD!!!!! [;)][/quote]Hehehe, I have actually been looking at HD cameras as it happens.[;)]

Good videos Morty [Y]Pretty sure that Nana floating around the Lower Barclay was ours. Got a few pics and videos from yesterday too. Maybe a while before i sort them out as i feel rubbish today [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Morty, as soon as I feel better [+o(] I will upload mine[/quote]I still feel shabby as hell lol.I''m thinking maybe a beer is the only way to steady the ship.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Morty, as soon as I feel better [+o(] I will upload mine[/quote]

I still feel shabby as hell lol.

I''m thinking maybe a beer is the only way to steady the ship.

[/quote]

So glad we aren''t alone, I do believe yesterday was good, although can''t remember too much hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Morty, as soon as I feel better [+o(] I will upload mine[/quote]I still feel shabby as hell lol.I''m thinking maybe a beer is the only way to steady the ship.[:)][/quote]

So glad we aren''t alone, I do believe yesterday was good, although can''t remember too much hahaha

[/quote]The game was sh ite but I had some beers and a curry after with some rather lovely pink ''un posters.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Morty, as soon as I feel better [+o(] I will upload mine[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The game was sh ite but I had some beers and a curry after with some rather lovely pink ''un posters.

[/quote]

Curry [+o(]

[quote user="Henry"]Good videos Morty [Y]Pretty sure that Nana floating around the Lower Barclay was ours. Got a few pics and videos from yesterday too. Maybe a while before i sort them out as i feel rubbish today [:)][/quote]So you let your Nana go but no snakes eh? [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The game was sh ite but I had some beers and a curry after with some rather lovely pink ''un posters.

[/quote][Y][:D]

[quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]could you not just covert them

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]could you not just convert them[/quote]edit button

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]On my camera mate. Tried uploading directly onto youtube but the stupid thing wont work.All my pictures are up though so I''m happy with that. The video was of Paul Lamberts speech at the end and the barclay being well... the barclay [;)]

[quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]On my camera mate. Tried uploading directly onto youtube but the stupid thing wont work.All my pictures are up though so I''m happy with that. The video was of Paul Lamberts speech at the end and the barclay being well... the barclay [;)][/quote]Best bet would be to put them on your PC first, then upload from there.

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]On my camera mate. Tried uploading directly onto youtube but the stupid thing wont work.All my pictures are up though so I''m happy with that. The video was of Paul Lamberts speech at the end and the barclay being well... the barclay [;)][/quote]Best bet would be to put them on your PC first, then upload from there.[/quote]I have done and I''ve managed to get it onto facebook as well. When I tried to get it on youtube it wouldnt work :/

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S]
[/quote]

Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.
[/quote]

On my camera mate. Tried uploading directly onto youtube but the stupid thing wont work.

All my pictures are up though so I''m happy with that. The video was of Paul Lamberts speech at the end and the barclay being well... the barclay [;)]
[/quote]

Best bet would be to put them on your PC first, then upload from there.
[/quote]ffs Morty are you on here 24/7???? dont ya have anything bettter to do [;)]

on a more serious note...it was an absolute pleasure to meet ya yesterday and share a few beers and some food[Y] i think a great night had by all[:D]

yes i know...WE SHOULD GET A ROOM.......lol

Nice videos Morty cheers.

btw, you dont happen to sit just to the left of the block B gangway do you? cant be sure from the videos, but if you are your only a few meters from me! [:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "]I took a few decent videos yesterday but unfortunately (sp?) i cant upload them due to ''wrong format of video'' [:S][/quote]Are they Mp4 from your phone? I thought you could upload those to youtube.[/quote]On my camera mate. Tried uploading directly onto youtube but the stupid thing wont work.All my pictures are up though so I''m happy with that. The video was of Paul Lamberts speech at the end and the barclay being well... the barclay [;)][/quote]Best bet would be to put them on your PC first, then upload from there.[/quote]ffs Morty are you on here 24/7???? dont ya have anything bettter to do [;)]

on a more serious note...it was an absolute pleasure to meet ya yesterday and share a few beers and some food[Y] i think a great night had by all[:D]

yes i know...WE SHOULD GET A ROOM.......lol

[/quote]Oh, ahahah!!!Yeah, twas a good night!

[quote user="Anonymous"]

Nice videos Morty cheers.

btw, you dont happen to sit just to the left of the block B gangway do you? cant be sure from the videos, but if you are your only a few meters from me! [:)]

[/quote]I''m in Block B, Row D seats 52 and 53.