Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

20/20 cricket

Already another thread called....City flag in the West Indies on this page.

In the absence of City Angel i will assume her duties as Forum Police.

Anyone who follows cricket know who Chris Woakes is?

[quote user="G"]How good is he? Worthy of England?[/quote]This isnt the correct place to discuss this as it has no NCFC relevance but i''m sure this thread will soon be moved.Woakes is of the best prospects in county cricket at the moment but he''ll need a good summer before he is anywhere near a call up with so many bowlers ahead of him in the pecking order.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="G"]How good is he? Worthy of England?[/quote]
This isnt the correct place to discuss this as it has no NCFC relevance but i''m sure this thread will soon be moved.

Woakes is of the best prospects in county cricket at the moment but he''ll need a good summer before he is anywhere near a call up with so many bowlers ahead of him in the pecking order.
[/quote]

Ok cheers. Its nothing to do with Norwich but i saw an opportunity and took it to find out about him...

Yes I started a thread about this already! [;)]One problem with wearing our colours at cricket matches overseas is that people who are not au fait with English football naturally assume you must be Australia supporters! [:(]