Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Everyone Connected With The Club - A Huge Well Done - Job Done!!!

Everyone in it together, players {once the dead wood had gone} Delia, Michael, Mcnally, Lambert, Culverhouse, the fans, the groundstaff, every single person has had a major influence on a successfull season, which no-one could have predicted after the 1-7 colly game.....1st season for a while we have all been united, no boos, no protests, no player tantrums {Cureton and Theo excluded - both both kicked out}.a great season.

None of us wanted to be in this league but we were here for a reason and there are no easy games and you can only beat whats infront of you and to do so at the 1st attempt was crucial...I dont want to even think about what could have happened had we missed out this year.

A big thank you to all connected to the club and our supporters, for making what I thought would be a depressing season an exciting one!!!

Lets keep united {no pun man utd fans on your green and yellow scarfs}, and keep this club moving forward!!!

OTBC!!!

Lots of Love Arthur xxx

Here here, nicely put Arthur, onwards and upwards and all that jazz lad, it''s been a mad season alright, I feel I went to bed last August with too much cheese for supper and woke up to Red Bull for breakfast in May..........happy days.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Has Cureton gone already?[/quote]

Actually i might of jumped the Gun a bit there as im not sure myself but you get my point.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Maybe i should of had a whinge! They usually generate more interest.[/quote]I must admit Arto, I thought someone had hacked your account when I saw that opening post, as it didn''t sound like you without the wafflin'' n'' wailing'' whingein'' n'' whinin'' and whimperin'' we are all familiar with. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Maybe i should of had a whinge! They usually generate more interest.[/quote]I must admit Arto, I thought someone had hacked your account when I saw that opening post, as it didn''t sound like you without the wafflin'' n'' wailing'' whingein'' n'' whinin'' and whimperin'' we are all familiar with. [;)][/quote]

Go to the "we back playoffs" thread and you might reconsider!!