Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

New contract

From what I know, PL was on a rolling 12 month contract, I probably don''t know much ([:(]).. So can anyone update?

That explains it well Queen B, thanks alot! When the whole Celtic thing came about, I thought we could lose him at the end of the season as he is out of contract, but that says different.

Much appreciated! :)

A rolling contract is just that, keeps on rolling and each day the end date of that contract moves one day further into the future.  There will be review dates installed and targets to be met by certain dates, but there is no end date.  It offers security to both the employee and the employer.  I work in a job with a 3 month notice period, both myself or my employee would have to give 3 months notice to terminate my contract, or some agreement would have to be made to terminate it sooner.  The situation with Lambert is similar, just him notice period would be 12 months.

"A rolling contract is just that, keeps on rolling and each day the end date of that contract moves one day further into the future."

This is what I always assumed!

That is correct about a rolling contract, McNally has said he wants to get Lambert tied to a long term contract so we will have to wait and see.