Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Records broken this season

Hi

Can someone please provide a list of all of the records that we broke this season.

Please try and keep it sensible - i.e. however hilarious a response "showaddywaddy" may be, please try and get it to footballing facts and us.

Pete - has anything like this been published yet since the season ended?  - Is there something in the pipeline?

It would also be nice to know records that were equalled or ones we just missed.

Thanks

[:)]

This was written after the Rovers game...

Victory took them to 95 points, their highest tally in a season, taking them past the 94 secured by Nigel Worthington''s Nationwide League title winners of 2003-04.

It was also their 29th victory of the season, beating the 28 recorded by Worthington''s team six years ago.

Beating Rovers also gave Paul Lambert''s team their 12th away win, two higher than the previous best, also set in 2003-04.

And goalkeeper Fraser Forster recorded his 18th clean sheet of the league season, which means he goes into the final game at home to Carlisle with the chance to equal Kevin Keelan''s record of 19 set in 1974-75 - though that was in a 42-match season.

Skipper Grant Holt has already become the first player to score 30 goals for City in all competitions since 1963-64. And with Chris Martin scoring his 23rd of the season at Bristol Rovers, City have two players on 20-plus for the first time since 1974-75.

And 11 successive home wins in a single season is also another record broken this season (previous was 10).

I don''t know if records are kept for this one, but in January we won 18 points in a month. Has this total ever been bettered?

[quote user="Naughty Dogger "]9 sucessive months CT has been a pleb!![/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Naughty Dogger "]9 sucessive months CT has been a pleb!![/quote][:D][/quote]Record number of ''[:D]'' or ''lol'' posts by an individual........Morty, come on down....... [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Naughty Dogger "]9 sucessive months CT has been a pleb!![/quote][:D][/quote]Record number of ''[:D]'' or ''lol'' posts by an individual........Morty, come on down....... [;)][/quote][:D][/obviousanswer]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Naughty Dogger "]9 sucessive months CT has been a pleb!![/quote][:D][/quote]Record number of ''[:D]'' or ''lol'' posts by an individual........Morty, come on down....... [;)][/quote][:D][/obviousanswer]

[/quote]Damn! I had 50p on ''lol''........[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Most posts in a season....is it Brendo or Banana [:P][/quote]

does it matter? [;)] morty would be a very close poster. he must rack up around 50 a day.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Most posts in a season....is it Brendo or Banana [:P][/quote]

does it matter? [;)] morty would be a very close poster. he must rack up around 50 a day.

[/quote]The difference being that I don''t do it just for the post count.Lets face it, all those "accidental" multiple posts really aren''t accidental at all, are they?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

The difference being that I don''t do it just for the post count.

Lets face it, all those "accidental" multiple posts really aren''t accidental at all, are they?

[:)]

[/quote]

not the time i think i did around 100, but when my laptop slows down then there accidental.

Randomly -

Most number of points achieved by goals scored in last few minutes

Most times a keeper sent off in season

Highest compensation award from a newspaper

Most number of players who are 5ft 6in in the squad

Most number of keepers used in season

Furthest journey in an open top bus

Shortest managerial contract

Tallest goalkeeper

Longest period waiting for a league tribunal decision

Two players scoring over 20 goals in one seaon

Highest number of fans simultaneously throwing season tickets at manager

Longest run of league defeats shown on TV

Earliest date in season for securing promotion

Most number of balloons on the pitch after a game in early May

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Naughty Dogger "]9 sucessive months CT has been a pleb!![/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Record number of ''[:D]'' or ''lol'' posts by an individual........

Morty, come on down.......

[;)]
[/quote]

[:D]

[/obviousanswer]

[/quote]

Most obvious answer posts in one day - shared jointly between Banana and Brendo....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Last time I ask a sensible question on here.[:@]

Most of you are just a bunch of flippin imature morons[8o|]

[/quote]

And before some smart alec comes along I bleeding well know I have spelt immature incorrectly[:#]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Last time I ask a sensible question on here.[:@]

Most of you are just a bunch of flippin imature morons[8o|]

[/quote]Most uncalled for outburst? [A]