Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Did anyone else have the misfortune of...

There a bloke behind me who always moans like you wouldn''t believe. But his accent is such that it really grates. One day I''ll snap, turn round and slap him.

Lambert obviously feels the same way, since the took the opportunity of his speech on the pitch after the game to have a little dig at the moaners who sit behind the dugout, who get on the team''s back if we''re not in front after two minutes. So you''re in good company! I hope those he was talking about felt suitably ashamed of themsleves!   

I get contradicting comments such as ''Shoot for Gods sake!'', then when the ball goes flying into Row Z, ''Why didn''t you pass it to the man in the open?!''. Such comments get on my tits.

My favourite is, if we go one down ''Same old bloody Norwich''. Ahem? Please explain that comment?!

I''ve got to sit with this chap all of next season!

[quote user="G"]

[quote user="Huddy "]There are a few around i think persnickety! Im row B, seat 160 ish. The contradiction is great, i agree. You get "FORWARD", followed by "Dont Hoof it", followed by "bloody sideways". Its like having your own in stand version of canary call![/quote]

And btw whoever was saying "Forward" and "Don''t hoof it" were right imo, without moaning cause we have had an oustanding season, it was quite clear that we needed to pass the ball forward along the floor quickly.

[/quote]

Simples..if only we were Real Madrid, with Fabregas & Messi to pull the screws!