Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Jason Koumas??

Having a think about who might be under the radar that could come in a be an instant success. Jason Koumas sprung to mind. Not sure what his wages would be like but his football has been limited and may be willing to drop his wages. Also i cant see a big fee being mentioned as he is getting on abit now... I rekon he could be the ideal creative man to take us a level higher. Thoughts guys?

I disagree with regards to them both being in the same side. Koumas is very much a solid central midfielder. I for one think he could be played in Lappin''s role as part of the middle three with Hooly in the hole. With regards to wages, if it is correct that Hughes is on £7,500 and big wage Cureton leaving with no doubt a big wage. I think there is room for him to be tempted to Carrow Road

[quote user="Michael Bates"]I disagree with regards to them both being in the same side. Koumas is very much a solid central midfielder. I for one think he could be played in Lappin''s role as part of the middle three with Hooly in the hole. With regards to wages, if it is correct that Hughes is on £7,500 and big wage Cureton leaving with no doubt a big wage. I think there is room for him to be tempted to Carrow Road[/quote]Dunno which player you''ve confused him with but Koumas is far from a solid central midfielder, all of the 3 midfielders in the diamond must put in a hard shift and battle, Koumas simply isn''t that type of player, he''s barely ever played in central midfield, perhaps in a midfield 5 but certainly not in a 4 man midfield or in our system with a hard-working 3.He''ll be 31 in September, i''d certainly much rather have Hoolahan in the side, for the wages we''d have to pay Koumas.