Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Late Kick Off...

Did anyone see on there last night the difference in revenue between League 1 and Championship!?

League 1 was like £740,000
and the Championship is £2.4 million!
Seems we got in at the right time [;)]

i swear i saw the figure to be £4.8m!

it was quite good, they did their team of season, fraser, doc, wes and holt made it, with russell, martin and nelson on the bench. some people give it a bit of stick the show, but i find it quite good and better to have it than nothing.

It was 4.8 million, did I also read somewhere that West Brom and Newcastles 2nd year parachute payments are shared out?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i swear i saw the figure to be £4.8m! it was quite good, they did their team of season, fraser, doc, wes and holt made it, with russell, martin and nelson on the bench. some people give it a bit of stick the show, but i find it quite good and better to have it than nothing.[/quote]

Oops [:$] note to self: rewatch Late Kick Off before posting wrong info..
My apologies

[quote user="The Irish Messi"][quote user="UEA Canary"]i swear i saw the figure to be £4.8m! it was quite good, they did their team of season, fraser, doc, wes and holt made it, with russell, martin and nelson on the bench. some people give it a bit of stick the show, but i find it quite good and better to have it than nothing.[/quote]

Oops [:$] note to self: rewatch Late Kick Off before posting wrong info..
My apologies[/quote]

I belive £2.4 mill is the basic ammount, but because Newcastle and WBA have gone back up, thats another £22 million or so to share out....

The big problem I have with this is the financial clout relegated teams will have, they will receive £48m in parachute payments over four years which IMO will result in the Premier League becoming a closed shop.

[quote user="kdncfc"]It was 4.8 million, did I also read somewhere that West Brom and Newcastles 2nd year parachute payments are shared out?
[/quote]

yeah its something like 800k to each team i think. as last year every team got 400k for one team going back up.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]It was 4.8 million, did I also read somewhere that West Brom and Newcastles 2nd year parachute payments are shared out?
[/quote]

yeah its something like 800k to each team i think. as last year every team got 400k for one team going back up.

[/quote]

I really think we are on the verge of League''s 1 and 2 becoming part time again and many clubs loseing out on fans, as they will go elsewhere 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not only are you on a different page to everyone else you are actually reading a different book.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nana, you realy do come out with some rubbish!