Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Who else can see right through this?

12 May 2010 09:02:03
Leeds United and Southampton to battle it out for sulky striker Aaron McLean. Leeds have an obvious advantage in this particular transfer though, for three very good reasons:
1) Sulky strikers tend to flourish at Elland Road
2) Plenty of money available after the freeing up of a certain Mr. Beckford''s immmense wages
3) Southampton, for all their millions of pounds of investment, failed to reach the play–offs, something Leeds managed with a FIFTEEN–point penalty and 18 first–team players.

The only thing is, a friend of mine claims to have spotted McLean near St. Marys not two days ago. I made sure to point out that Southampton are supposed to be adding Ashley Barnes of Plymouth to their already overflowing strike–force. I wonder if Mr. Liebherr, sitting up there in his big crane, knows that he is picking on the little guy.

There surely can be no way that Southampton need a 4th front line striker!  I can''t believe Pardew (on a par for me with Colin Tw*t) would try and convince his Chairman that he needed another one!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]There surely can be no way that Southampton need a 4th front line striker!  I can''t believe Pardew (on a par for me with Colin Tw*t) would try and convince his Chairman that he needed another one![/quote]If it is still Pardew...[:O]