Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Rob Earnshaw

Anyone else watching the play-off semi?

Earnshaw''s two finishes were just pure class!

That will be us in the play-offs this time next season. [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Blackpool potentially a Premiership team...can you believe it!
[/quote]

Nearly as crazy as Burnley becoming a Premiership team, it will all end in tears...

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]We''ll have to deal with the arrogant Forest fans next season now.[/quote]The banter has begun for myself [:D][/quote]I might have to join you.[;)]

If he still is at forest next season, what reception do you think he will get? IMO its got to be good hasnt it!?!?!

Aha absolutely love it! Can''t wait too see my Forest fan mates tomorrow, been bragging for so long, how they were getting promoted. Had about 5 pound bets with them that the Seasiders would win, and it prevailed [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I saw the second half and it was brilliant to watch - going forward Blackpool were sensational.  Their third goal was excellent I thought.[/quote]Its no mean feat beating Forest, they play some pretty fancy footy themselves.

[:)][quote user="morty"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I saw the second half and it was brilliant to watch - going forward Blackpool were sensational.  Their third goal was excellent I thought.[/quote]Its no mean feat beating Forest, they play some pretty fancy footy themselves.[/quote]Self proclaimed Brazilians of The Midlands.[:)]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"][:)][quote user="morty"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I saw the second half and it was brilliant to watch - going forward Blackpool were sensational.  Their third goal was excellent I thought.[/quote]Its no mean feat beating Forest, they play some pretty fancy footy themselves.[/quote]Self proclaimed Brazilians of The Midlands.[:)][/quote]Pfffft, they don''t even play in the right colours.[:P]

I should imagine the Forest fans enjoyed a Leicester loanee knocking them out of the playoffs with a seven minute hatrick .... at their ground.

Not sure how on earth Blackpool would fare in the Premiership with a ground capacity of 12.500 (although some new stand will take it to 16,000 eventually) ! Even their backer, some dodgy Latvian who is their chairman,will have his work cut out trying to remedy that.

With Forest and Leicester being geographically closer it may not be a bad thing if neither go up.

[quote user="ben17ncfc"]If he still is at forest next season, what reception do you think he will get? IMO its got to be good hasnt it!?!?![/quote]

no.. that little mercenary deserves everything he gets.

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Blackpool potentially a Premiership team...can you believe it!
[/quote]

Nearly as crazy as Burnley becoming a Premiership team, it will all end in tears...

[/quote]

Whats wrong with either of those.  They have a longer, more successful top flight history than we have, albeit a long time ago

I remember DJ Campbell playing for Yeading against Newcastle (I think) in the FA Cup!

And I would have loved for Earnie to have stayed another season. He was probably the best goalscorer we''ve had in a long while.