Sign in to follow this  
Clean Shirt

Re: Dion Dublin

He''s got you there jew. Doc I hear Sherlock holmes needs a new assistant with your skills as a detective could you be of service?

[quote user="Docs Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

I''m sorry but it''s quite obvious you are copying other threads on this board and don''t deny it because you have done it for three separate threads.

[/quote]

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote user="jew"][quote user="Docs Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

I''m sorry but it''s quite obvious you are copying other threads on this board and don''t deny it because you have done it for three separate threads.

[/quote]

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

why bother?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jew"][quote user="Docs Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

[/quote]

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

why bother?

[/quote]

Exactly

[quote user="jew"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jew"][quote user="Docs Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

[/quote]

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

why bother?

[/quote]

Exactly

[/quote]

post your ideas, or thoughts instead of looking at other threads and think to your self that it is a good idea and re post the same topic!

You should be used as the introductory welcome message for this board in-case people are unsure what to do. You have helped me no end

[quote user="Gash"]You should be used as the introductory welcome message for this board in-case people are unsure what to do. You have helped me no end[/quote]

well you can tell your mate ''Jew'' to stop bring up old threads then!

As I have mentioned before I have no idea who Mr jew is you have as good a chance at guessing as anyone. Or maybe not seeing as you are quite stupid

[quote user="Gash"]As I have mentioned before I have no idea who Mr jew is you have as good a chance at guessing as anyone. Or maybe not seeing as you are quite stupid[/quote]

well the fact that you have both started posting and backing each other up you seem to get along rather well!