Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: Who thinks that certain players are "Luxury" players?

this topic has already been posted and discussed a few weeks ago!!

i imaging that soo you will just get other threads and just post on them to bump then to the top?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i imaging that soo you will just get other threads and just post on them to bump then to the top?!

[/quote]

This country really is in trouble if individuals like you make it into 6th form

[quote user="jew"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

This country really is in trouble if individuals like you make it into 6th form

[/quote]

were in trouble if people like you have the time to go through all of the threads on this message board and re start them!

You don''t even know what he does? he could be unemployed or a lottery winner or a student so therefore have lots of time on his hands

[quote user="can u sit down please"]How the fk can anyone say hoolahan is a luxury when he is our most creative player with superb goals and assist statsthis year!?!

Is luka modric a luxury? Arshavin? Bullard? Bellamy?[/quote]Because he is a troll looking for a reaction maybe?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]How the fk can anyone say hoolahan is a luxury when he is our most creative player with superb goals and assist statsthis year!?! Is luka modric a luxury? Arshavin? Bullard? Bellamy?[/quote]

Because he is a troll looking for a reaction maybe?
[/quote]

i think soo.

[quote user="Gash"]You should probably stop thinking banana it is not good for you. Now be a good boy and go and play near the motorway[/quote]

why don''t you? I think that would be the best move for you and your chum ''Jew''

[quote user="Gash"]You should probably stop thinking banana it is not good for you. Now be a good boy and go and play near the motorway[/quote] How about you ''be a good boy'' and **** off...

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]

Are Gash and Jew the same person?

[/quote]

I think so.And don''t forget,we have a whole summer of this bulls*** to look forward to[Y][:S]

I would like to completely and unanimously deny this vicious rumour that seems to have spread for what I can see is very little evidence

[quote user="Gash"]I would like to completely and unanimously deny this vicious rumour that seems to have spread for what I can see is very little evidence[/quote]

There''s very little evidence for you being a d**khead but I still think you are one...

Well you obviously haven''t been looking at the board very much then cos I would say that all the evidence points to the fact that I am a massive dickhead

[quote user="Gash"]Well you obviously haven''t been looking at the board very much then cos I would say that all the evidence points to the fact that I am a massive dickhead[/quote] that''s sorted then [Y]

[quote user="Gash"]I would like to completely and unanimously deny this vicious rumour that seems to have spread for what I can see is very little evidence[/quote]

The evidence is that your tongue is well and truly up his arse!