Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

John Terry = broken foot?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]oh dear... if this is true, curtains for South Africa![/quote]Are you really advocating his place be replaced by Jamie Boy?

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]ncfc90, who is that classy lady you have as an avatar? [/quote]Brendo''s mum.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Shouldnt this be in the other football thread?

Couldnt care less about John Terry unless he plays for Norwich.....

[/quote]Why did you click on it then?

[quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
Why did you click on it then?
[/quote]

Why not? 

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]Why did you click on it then?[/quote]

Why not? 

[/quote]If you couldn''t care less about Terry, why would you click on a thread titled John Terry = broken foot?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Regardless of what he has doen, he is a top centre back, who is a leader and would not let us down. I''d be gutted if true![/quote]

Same here. I really could give a toss what he does in his personal life as long as he does the business on the pitch.

I think this is a blessing for England.The guy is good but has terrible discipline that he gets away with in the prem but wont at the world cup and is way too slow to play the top strikers in the world.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]oh dear... if this is true, curtains for South Africa![/quote]Are you really advocating his place be replaced by Jamie Boy?[/quote]well i''d be confident he wouldn''t score an own goal [;)]

[quote user="Romantic"]Can''t say I''ll cry buckets for him. Be funny if Bridge decides to rejoin the squad.[/quote]That really would be ironic... the lord works in mysterious ways [st]

So that''s John Terry out. All we need now is injuries to Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard and we''re certs to win!

Dawson + Upson = world class!

[quote user="Penfold"]So that''s John Terry out. All we need now is injuries to Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard and we''re certs to win!

Dawson + Upson = world class![/quote]I agree with Dawson, he is an awesome player, knows where the goal is too.

I was being sarcastic. They''re both awful.

Dawson is being talked up by the Spurs loving media, but in reality has no positional sense and will be destroyed in the tournament.

Sol Campbell should be called up immediately. Carragher + Campbell is the best we can do.

[quote user="Penfold"]I was being sarcastic. They''re both awful. Dawson is being talked up by the Spurs loving media, but in reality has no positional sense and will be destroyed in the tournament. Sol Campbell should be called up immediately. Carragher + Campbell is the best we can do.[/quote]

If Ledley King can stay fit then I would have him in my starting XI regardless. Still think he''s our most talented centre back.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[quote user="Penfold"]I was being sarcastic. They''re both awful. Dawson is being talked up by the Spurs loving media, but in reality has no positional sense and will be destroyed in the tournament. Sol Campbell should be called up immediately. Carragher + Campbell is the best we can do.[/quote]

If Ledley King can stay fit then I would have him in my starting XI regardless. Still think he''s our most talented centre back.

[/quote]I agree, but its whether he can play the amount of games is the issue.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[/quote]

I agree, but its whether he can play the amount of games is the issue.
[/quote]

Its such a shame he''s had the problems he has but he has shown signs of improvement this season.. Played 3 games in 8 days towards the end of the season but I agree it is a risk.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[/quote]I agree, but its whether he can play the amount of games is the issue.[/quote]

Its such a shame he''s had the problems he has but he has shown signs of improvement this season.. Played 3 games in 8 days towards the end of the season but I agree it is a risk.

[/quote]Yeah, he has done better. I don''t think he hardly trains between games.I don''t know whats best really, as you''d rather have a settled centre back pairing than chop and change.