Sign in to follow this  
Clean Shirt

Re: F.A.O Morty

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Ah now its over......3 mins and 37 seconds ...Thank you for your cooperation  :)[/quote]Right, so I was posting on the board anyway and you decided how long it would take me to post in your thread?Seriously, just how empty is your life?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][:|][/quote]You''d think it was the school hold already lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][:|][/quote]

You''d think it was the school hold already lol.
[/quote]

Isn''t it? lol ohhhhhhhh my bad [;)]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Morty have you considered going into hiding? You seem to be building an army of stalkers, how do you do it lol?[/quote]No idea lol.And no, I''m going nowhere lol.

[quote user="Gash"]Your taking a lot of abuse today do you think there is a reason for this?[/quote]Would say that it looks like someones got a little bored and has three Pinkun forum windows up. Maybe even signed into three different accounts.Hmmm is that possible. What do you think?

[quote user="Gash"]Your taking a lot of abuse today do you think there is a reason for this?[/quote]I take abuse from bell-ends on here every day.I''m man enough to handle it though.[:)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Gash"]Your taking a lot of abuse today do you think there is a reason for this?[/quote]Would say that it looks like someones got a little bored and has three Pinkun forum windows up. Maybe even signed into three different accounts.Hmmm is that possible. What do you think?[/quote]Wouldn''t surprise me.[:)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Gash"]Your taking a lot of abuse today do you think there is a reason for this?[/quote]

Would say that it looks like someones got a little bored and has three Pinkun forum windows up. Maybe even signed into three different accounts.

Hmmm is that possible. What do you think?
[/quote]

Have been told you can have as many accounts as you want

Thank you anyway,but you only needed to post 1 reply..The experiment is closed now...There maybe another one under different conditions,which may prove conclusively whether internet access is accessible within a time frame of..(yet to be determined) for 24hours,for certain posters  :)

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Thank you anyway,but you only needed to post 1 reply..The experiment is closed now...There maybe another one under different conditions,which may prove conclusively whether internet access is accessible within a time frame of..(yet to be determined) for 24hours,for certain posters  :)[/quote]Lol, cock.[:)]

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Thank you anyway,but you only needed to post 1 reply..The experiment is closed now...There maybe another one under different conditions,which may prove conclusively whether internet access is accessible within a time frame of..(yet to be determined) for 24hours,for certain posters  :)[/quote]Since when did your school homework relate in with the Pinkun message board?

:) ...Now ive gotta shut down as `its her time` Though all she does is check emails then skype her friend,who she bloody saw today at work anyway!

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]:) ...Now ive gotta shut down as `its her time` Though all she does is check emails then skype her friend,who she bloody saw today at work anyway![/quote]

Tell your mum to get her own laptop.[:^)]