Sign in to follow this  
Clean Shirt

Re: WOOOO

He never did anything when I asked him to sort you out so why would it be any different for me? I''m pretty sure you are just as irritating as me to most people on here the difference is that I will get bored and go and do something with my life whereas you will keep irritating people on here forever

[quote user="Gash"]He never did anything when I asked him to sort you out so why would it be any different for me? I''m pretty sure you are just as irritating as me to most people on here the difference is that I will get bored and go and do something with my life whereas you will keep irritating people on here forever[/quote]

No you are much more annoying

It is like squash I am the undiluted version (much more concentrated but less of me ) whereas banana has had water added to him so he is not as annoying but then he does his being annoying over a much larger time scale

[quote user="Gash"]It is like squash I am the undiluted version (much more concentrated but less of me ) whereas banana has had water added to him so he is not as annoying but then he does his being annoying over a much larger time scale[/quote]

We can tell your about 12, i''d have used something like Pints and Shots as an example not Squash lol

[quote user="Gash"]If it makes you feel any better then yes i am 12[/quote] You''re 12!!! Why the heck are you on here then?! Surely you''ve got some important homework for school to do or something?