Sign in to follow this  
Cov Canary

Helllo

Helllo :) Im a norwich fan, however living in Coventry.

I was born in Norwich however i was whisked away after about 5 days to my dads area, Coventry, however i''ve stayed strong and am still supporting the mighty CANARIES! Im sure you can imagine i get alot of stick at school for the coventry fans, but i get them everytime, i just say, "Do you even know what its like to have a full stadum?"

Just thought i''d say helllo anyway :)

[quote user="Cov Canary"]Helllo :) Im a norwich fan, however living in Coventry. I was born in Norwich however i was whisked away after about 5 days to my dads area, Coventry, however i''ve stayed strong and am still supporting the mighty CANARIES! Im sure you can imagine i get alot of stick at school for the coventry fans, but i get them everytime, i just say, "Do you even know what its like to have a full stadum?" Just thought i''d say helllo anyway :)[/quote]

Welllcome.....

[quote user="Cov Canary"]See i have my reasons for my bad grammar ;)[/quote]

Has you''re Grandad, also been bad as well?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Not you''re....but ''your''...

See, we all make misstakes....as weer hall thickos.

Welcome Cov Canary, dont worry about bad spelling, wait until you see Nana..... and he tries to blame it all on a dodgy Ipod that he got off Ebay.  Dont worry too much if others take the wet or dont agree with you or try to claim youre mental because you dont share their points of view - just stick to your guns if you feel strongly enough about issues

Nice to see that we have increased our ''Foreign'' contingent. 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Not you''re....but ''your''...

See, we all make misstakes....as weer hall thickos.

[/quote]

C''mon Mello, get it right.  Dont you mean "theckooos"?  Blass bor, yewell never git on Canary Call loik thaat....

[/quote]You are sharp today ''Mello Yello'', don''t listen to him Cov Canary, there are only 25 letters in Mello Yello''s alphabet... NO ''W'' [;)]

Delia Out wrote "isnt how you spell hello"

And  farrady decided to change the spelling from hellu to hello,and its proper meaning was just suprise "Oh hellu"

[quote user="morty"]*your[/quote]

Oops! I do hope I haven''t disturbed/disrupted your full-time occupation as self-appointed spelling sentinel on the pink''un forum.....

Boy, you were quick to react....

Fortunate for me, you only have blanks in the mag of your shooter to scare people off....

[quote user="morty"]*your[/quote]

Oops! I do hope I haven''t disturbed/disrupted your full-time occupation as self-appointed spelling sentinel on the pink''un forum.....

Boy, you were quick to react....

Fortunate for me, you only have blanks in the mag of your shooter to scare people off....

[/quote]

Had the snip Morty?  How does Mello know?

I just love the delicious irony of someone getting on the spelling / grammar high horse and getting it wrong themselves. [:)]

[quote user="morty"]I just love the delicious irony of someone getting on the spelling / grammar high horse and getting it wrong themselves.

[:)]
[/quote]

It was deliberate....look at the time when I posted it....and the time of my correction....

Then peek at the time that you sprung into action and fired in with *your....

I threw up a clay pigeon....you fired, and missed.

Stop using the old irony-sight, and invest in a decent fine-cross hair telescopic.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, course it was.

[:D]
[/quote]

Yes it was....Mine was irony.....connected to the OPs misspelling of Helllo... 

Again, check the time of your retort, and the time of my correction....

Go on, you''ve got all night....and all day tomorrow.....and the next day.....and the next....day....

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Welcome Cov Canary, dont worry about bad spelling, wait until you see Nana..... and he tries to blame it all on a dodgy Ipod that he got off Ebay.  Dont worry too much if others take the wet or dont agree with you or try to claim youre mental because you dont share their points of view - just stick to your guns if you feel strongly enough about issues

Nice to see that we have increased our ''Foreign'' contingent. 

[/quote]

it was only once, and it was from John Lewis actually [;)]

morty - GET A LIFE YOU SAD B@STARD. GET SOME FRESH AIR AND STOP WAN -KING OVER THE PINKUN ALL DAY. ARRRRRRRHGGHGHGHGHGGHGH

[quote user="jew"]morty - GET A LIFE YOU SAD B@STARD. GET SOME FRESH AIR AND STOP WAN -KING OVER THE PINKUN ALL DAY. ARRRRRRRHGGHGHGHGHGGHGH[/quote]Hahahaha.Wow, you''re angry.[:D]

Surely theres something more fullfilling that you could do with your days than to correct peoples spelling mistakes on an internet forum. Please discuss this statement with reference to your purpose in life. I look forward to your response. jew

[quote user="jew"]Surely theres something more fullfilling that you could do with your days than to correct peoples spelling mistakes on an internet forum. Please discuss this statement with reference to your purpose in life. I look forward to your response. jew[/quote]The person in question is another boring troll, similar to you, and I took the chance for a cheap shot.Not that it really is any of your business anyway.[:)]

[quote user="jew"]morty - GET A LIFE YOU SAD B@STARD. GET SOME FRESH AIR AND STOP WAN -KING OVER THE PINKUN ALL DAY. ARRRRRRRHGGHGHGHGHGGHGH[/quote]ohhhh....anger management???

Before you Bitch like a big girl.....1. Have you ever fought for your country???  NO i didnt think so

2. The job market is not at its best at the minutes and unemployment is at a high....you are slagging someone for being unemployed through no fault of their own...NICE

3. I will lower myself to your level.....u r a COCK!!!!

4. I have had the pleasure to meet Morty in person and i must say he is a very pleasant and funny guy...so there [:#][:#][:#][:#]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="jew"]morty - GET A LIFE YOU SAD B@STARD. GET SOME FRESH AIR AND STOP WAN -KING OVER THE PINKUN ALL DAY. ARRRRRRRHGGHGHGHGHGGHGH[/quote]ohhhh....anger management???

Before you Bitch like a big girl.....1. Have you ever fought for your country???  NO i didnt think so

2. The job market is not at its best at the minutes and unemployment is at a high....you are slagging someone for being unemployed through no fault of their own...NICE

3. I will lower myself to your level.....u r a COCK!!!!

4. I have had the pleasure to meet Morty in person and i must say he is a very pleasant and funny guy...so there [:#][:#][:#][:#]

[/quote]Dam forgot to add WELCOME to OP[ Y]

1,2,3 and 4 all may well be true, however you must admit he holds an unhealthy obsession with the pinkun

[quote user="jew"]1,2,3 and 4 all may well be true, however you must admit he holds an unhealthy obsession with the pinkun[/quote]i''m sure there are many many more posters who like Morty''s sense of humour and contribution.....than those like you who don''t....I could post as much as Morty, and chose not to, i spend a lot of time reading the threads on the pinkun, it just happens Morty probably posts as much as he reads.....

[quote user="jew"]1,2,3 and 4 all may well be true, however you must admit he holds an unhealthy obsession with the pinkun[/quote]Sorry, but who the hell are you to question how I spend my leisure time?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="jew"]1,2,3 and 4 all may well be true, however you must admit he holds an unhealthy obsession with the pinkun[/quote]

i''m sure there are many many more posters who like Morty''s sense of humour and contribution.....than those like you who don''t....

[/quote]

We''ll agree to disagree on this point