Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: Hi to all Canaray Friends and sisters....

Maybe teach song about city on a ball? but never nasty word ones. I not hear nasty word one yes? I cover ear LOL. Som people start and i nlearn song for my friend and me. Teach me City on ball ha ha

Wan

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

Hi. me name is Han and be city of norwich football for 5 year now me 27 and soon visit city King lynn for friend for fist time in great Norfolk!. I maybe not go see Ipswich men for fist time HaHA yes? They like nasty fans at wall yes? I hear nasty things about ladies of night and might. Do canary city have ladies of night? LOL. Me told you are all my friends in greater city which make happy face. When i get past [you say scum yes] in outside Northfolk i stay with friends on here maybe? If  cannot get room. I come in 5 month and hope racist ham or wall not play but nice club like Leeds yes? me and friend city football club he live in King Lynn city we get peddle on day of game. How far? My honour and respect to fellow Fan men and there sisters.

Wan

[/quote]

Are you Wan King?

[/quote]

No? Me Wan Hanoi. me live in chengdu. Who Wan King? is there lots of wan king in canary city? More song please yes?

[quote user="morty"]I smell wind-up lol.
[/quote]

dddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[quote user="Carra_Rud"][quote user="morty"]I smell wind-up lol.
[/quote]

I smell the same thing.

[:D]
[/quote]

are you in same room? How you smell on world web? do enerland have new tecno?

me look for song and find the ball one. me see if friend in King Lynn city now it ha ha. me like bit about splendid rush. What meaning of that? me like hoooooorah bit. Is that happy yes? No nasty word ones please my Fan men brothers and there sisters. come now with nice song for wan LOL

Wan

[quote user="wan hanoi"]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"][quote user="morty"]I smell wind-up lol.[/quote]I smell the same thing.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Its a new MSN plug in that I am beta testing that enables me to smell posters.I have to turn it off sometimes though, a few of them reek.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[/quote]

I smell the same thing.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a new MSN plug in that I am beta testing that enables me to smell posters.

I have to turn it off sometimes though, a few of them reek.

[:)]
[/quote]

Ha Ha you friends smelly yes? You captain of Pinkun Morty yes? Many time type.

[quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"][quote user="morty"]I smell wind-up lol.[/quote]I smell the same thing.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Its a new MSN plug in that I am beta testing that enables me to smell posters.I have to turn it off sometimes though, a few of them reek.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Lol Shyster.

Only in outside city and dirty people and me dont like them. me help father when little and catch them but no like taste now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[/quote]

I smell the same thing.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol Shyster.
[/quote]

Shyter smelly yes?

[quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[/quote]Its a new MSN plug in that I am beta testing that enables me to smell posters.I have to turn it off sometimes though, a few of them reek.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Lol Shyster.[/quote]

Shyter smelly yes?

[/quote]Good god yes, a bit like an egg sandwich that has been left in your butty box for a few weeks.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

Hi. me name is Han and be city of norwich football for 5 year now me 27 and soon visit city King lynn for friend for fist time in great Norfolk!. I maybe not go see Ipswich men for fist time HaHA yes? They like nasty fans at wall yes? I hear nasty things about ladies of night and might. Do canary city have ladies of night? LOL. Me told you are all my friends in greater city which make happy face. When i get past [you say scum yes] in outside Northfolk i stay with friends on here maybe? If  cannot get room. I come in 5 month and hope racist ham or wall not play but nice club like Leeds yes? me and friend city football club he live in King Lynn city we get peddle on day of game. How far? My honour and respect to fellow Fan men and there sisters.

Wan

[/quote]

There''s plenty of Han Solos on this board http://www.igooner.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/wanker2.gif[/quote]

Me name is Wan Hanoi. Is hans solos happy name  many in Canary city? Me like little man face rubbing cheek haha

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[/quote]

I smell the same thing.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol Shyster.
[/quote]

Shyter smelly yes?

[/quote]

Good god yes, a bit like an egg sandwich that has been left in your butty box for a few weeks.
[/quote]

HaHa he nede clean yes? Smelly man shyster lol. Is smelly man on here? Wan tell him smelly Ha Ha. what is butty box. is it smelly bit on body behind penis?

Wan

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wan hanoi"]

[/quote]Its a new MSN plug in that I am beta testing that enables me to smell posters.I have to turn it off sometimes though, a few of them reek.Yeah, sorry about that. Shower isnt working at the moment.[:^)][:)][/quote]

I think it''s our rather slow witted neighbour Bin Boi - son of Binman Chu, grandson of Ho Chi Bin, Half brother to Wob Charee Tee.

I could make a gag about his uncle who works in the ticket office, Fu Men Go or his sister who works in the club''s accounts dept Ti Ni Wonga

......... but I shan''t. It wasn''t that funny when Benny Hill was doing it over thirty years ago. Which was about the last time the paupers won anything, so best humour the little chap.