Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Dickson Etuhu in the Champions League Final

Well who''d have thunk it . . . [:O]

We didn''t really rate him did we?  I thought he had potential but was nowhere near consistent enough.  It mitigation, he was younger then and was here at a time when the club was starting to decline.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

We didn''t really rate him did we?  I thought he had potential but was nowhere near consistent enough.  It mitigation, he was younger then and was here at a time when the club was starting to decline.

[/quote]Except he is not.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]
Except he is not.
[/quote]

Oh sorry I meant the Europa League . . . but you take my point

He was one of a number of players that was never really given a chance when he was here because of the general atmosphere at the time of his recruitment. By this time, many fans had lost all faith in the manager and felt that every decision he made was wrong. I remember a long ongoing thread about the huge mistake that it was to sell Danny Crow, for example.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Didn''t we do this to death last week???[/quote]

Yes, but Cherub normally operates in the world beyond. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

I have a life you see . . . far too busy helping with the election to keep up with what''s happening on here [:D]

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

I have a life you see . . . far too busy helping with the election to keep up with what''s happening on here [:D]

[/quote]

I hope this means you are supportive of your new Prime Minister Cherub? A rhetorical question unless you feel inclined to share your political leanings.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope this means you are supportive of your new Prime Minister Cherub? A rhetorical question unless you feel inclined to share your political leanings.

[/quote]NR3 would be Chloe "Monobrow" Smith''s constituency.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]NR3 would be Chloe "Monobrow" Smith''s constituency.[/quote]Nothing to do with how good she is at politics, but she mings.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]NR3 would be Chloe "Monobrow" Smith''s constituency.[/quote]Nothing to do with how good she is at politics, but she mings.[/quote]I''d tap it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]NR3 would be Chloe "Monobrow" Smith''s constituency.[/quote]Nothing to do with how good she is at politics, but she mings.[/quote]I''d tap it.

[/quote]I have seen pictures of her where she looks quite tappable, but she really needs to sort that eyebrow out, and maybe get a hairstyle.Doesn''t she tap for the other side though?

"Dickson Etuhu a little bit ponderous in the midfield"

Not our Dickson surely???!!!

And Etuhu can''t pass water and keeps getting skinned by, er, everyone in red and white.  I expect he''ll score the winner now.  Am watching Leicester v Cardiff and wondering how they (or Blackpool) will score more than 5 points next season.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Doesn''t she tap for the other side though?[/quote]

Is that the hot tap or the cold tap ?[/quote]She''s definetly not hot lol.

[quote user="LotharMatthaus"]Enough about Chloe Smith, the real question is would you tap Dickson Etuhu?[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14189cccac_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="LotharMatthaus"]Enough about Chloe Smith, the real question is would you tap Dickson Etuhu?[/quote]He''d go down in a heap and start rolling around.

Etuhu''s been getting skinned non stop in the second half. And the one time he touched the ball, he gave it away. He just appears to amble around the centre of midfield, never making himself available for a pass. And then Athletico break at pace and he sprints back behind the man with the ball in an attempt to get goal side. Useless.

I now fully expect him to score a wonder goal which wins the cup.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][+o(]Genuinely gag a little at the mere thought of it.I''ll always see too much of the "Woody Woodpecker" about her to feel any different

[quote user="morty"][quote user="LotharMatthaus"]Enough about Chloe Smith, the real question is would you tap Dickson Etuhu?[/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14189cccac_thumb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Definitely a sextuplet.