Sign in to follow this  
jew

Re: Carrow Road and other Football grounds should have designated areas...

[quote user="Queen B"]I''ve got a better idea - why not ban OAPs, women and children altogether? Income and future supporters would decrease but at least that way the "real fans" would be happy.[/quote]

Exactly, thats an even better idea than the original

aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male

[quote user="jew"]aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male[/quote]So, people who have been supporting City for 60+ years are not "real fans" then?

[quote user="jew"]aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male[/quote]That means I''m not a proper Fan then, I''m 47,

been supporting Norwich home and away for over 40 years, had my first

season ticket in the early 80''s (Barclay), supported Norwich in over 70

different Football Grounds, now a season ticket holder in the Snake Pit,

I''m horse after every game I go to through singing and shouting, like

pre match and post match beers but I''m not a proper fan because I wear a

replica shirt.

Yeh right jew, why don''t you grow up and get a life.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jew"]aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male[/quote]So, people who have been supporting City for 60+ years are not "real fans" then?[/quote]

Me love canary for 5 year teach me song. Are you captain morty friend yes? me really fan when me come to king lynn city. Splendid rush huuuurahhhhhh! LOL you many type to. you ve4ry lucky too like morty have job on here and make friend all day.

Wan

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jew"]aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male[/quote]So, people who have been supporting City for 60+ years are not "real fans" then?[/quote]No because they get reduced rates, which is depriving the club of income.  Boot the handicapped also, some sit up in the corner for free.  Boot the kids.  Or as a compromise, every single supporter pay a blanket price of say £450.*Note, this is not my opinion, just one I read on a match box

[quote user="wan hanoi"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jew"]aged 18-50 who dont wear replica shirts, who enjoy a pre game beer or two, who sing the chants, who are male[/quote]So, people who have been supporting City for 60+ years are not "real fans" then?[/quote]

Me love canary for 5 year teach me song. Are you captain morty friend yes? me really fan when me come to king lynn city. Splendid rush huuuurahhhhhh! LOL you many type to. you ve4ry lucky too like morty have job on here and make friend all day.

Wan

[/quote]

You really are Hanoi-ing

Are you Banana in disguise? 

You really are talking out of ya big fat A*e jew boy if u wont an empty stadium then porta loo road is ur place!

[quote user="NXS275"]Also didn''t realise you were an anti Semite cosmos. I find your remark Jew boy highly offensive[/quote]Highly offensive?  Good job he didn''t call you a bounder or a cad.☻

Well Lilly if that is your real name (I highly doubt this) i think you will find that bounder and cad are in no way offensive where as jew boy definitely is!

[quote user="Gash"]Well Lilly if that is your real name (I highly doubt this) i think you will find that bounder and cad are in no way offensive where as jew boy definitely is![/quote]Yeah, Lilly LauLage, WAY and WITS would be offended if you called them "boy"! [:S]

[quote user="morty"]*sigh*

Its going to be a long, long summer.
[/quote]

Only for boring sods like yourself

[quote user="jew"]

[quote user="morty"]*sigh*Its going to be a long, long summer.[/quote]

Only for boring sods like yourself

[/quote]Oh, the irony.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Troll, troll, troll, troll! Troll, troll, troll, troll![/quote]

You should get some medicine for that

Why are women even allowed to go to football anyway they quite clearly know very little and are more obsessed with telling everyone that they are better fans that the rest of us

well no not really as people on here seem to tell me otherwise. I just think that men go to watch the men''s game women stick to the women''s game/ kitchen the world would be a better place

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]lol well arent you a funny one..[/quote]Nope ... he''s just attention deprived.