Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Delia And Michael On Pitch At Half Time Reaction......

Also, a lot of us were bloody cold and wet. I left my seat just to wamr up near the bar for half time.

Last post to you Morty........when the half time crossbar challenge has been on this season....when the Barclay, snakepit, city stand, jarrold stand etc representitive is announced there is a big cheer......so why nothing when they were announced?....and yes they didnt dance round the centre circle but they were announced on the pitch at half time and Delia done a little wave and nobody responded with either cheers or boos just silence....that was all this thread was about - have people got to the stage where they dont care anymore?...so the cheers for the crossbar challenges all season, did they never happen...or was it people cheering from the bars and toilets?????

To be honest I cant be bothered to reply to you anymore...If I said norwich play in yellow you would say they play in black, when other people have a same opinion as me you ignore that and only reply to me even saying ridiculous things like "they are not posting to join in the discussion"..so why are they posting thoughts on a discussion then braniac???..you just say the opposite to me to try and get a reaction, which you do get, but as ive said its boring, childish and pathetic and boring now.....you had the nerve to say to city angel the other day "whats your problem, you follow me about and argue with me, yet the irony is you do the same to me....ok, thats it from me Morty,... you win ....yawn.....cheerio!!!

Wow, lol.I posted the reasons why I thought there was no reaction, sorry if my "facts" shot down your conspiracy theory.[:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I was in the upper barclay.  Nobody clapped, nobody jeered.  I was smothered in apathy.

[/quote]

I cant get too worked up about apathy!

[quote user="morty"]Wow, lol.

I posted the reasons why I thought there was no reaction, sorry if my "facts" shot down your conspiracy theory.

[:)]
[/quote]

''Why you thought'' isn''t a fact.....

When was the last time there was a chorus of ''Delia''s barmy army?''....Barclay must have forgotten the wurdz....eh?

I was in the Jarrold stand and it came over loud and clear that Smith and Jones were doing the draw, the announcer asked for a round of applause for our majority shareholders and there was a few who applauded them in the flask and blanket stand but nobody anywhere else. I''d say that at least 70% of the crowd were still in the ground so there were plenty left to applaud them but the majority obviously decided not to.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]When Delia and Michael were announced over the tannoy as they came on to the pitch to present fan of the year...........there was no cheers, no claps, no boos, no nothing {from where i was in the upper Barclay and seemingly everywhere else}.......dont know what to make of this...not booed or cheered...has it got to the stage now where people couldnt give a toss about them anymore???............{this is my 1st Delia post for months - its not a moan just a question}.....does anyone care anymore???[/quote]

I thought that pitch invasions  by spectators  was  not  allowed at  carrow road  ?

[quote user="kdncfc"]I was in the Jarrold stand and it came over loud and clear that Smith and Jones were doing the draw, the announcer asked for a round of applause for our majority shareholders and there was a few who applauded them in the flask and blanket stand but nobody anywhere else. I''d say that at least 70% of the crowd were still in the ground so there were plenty left to applaud them but the majority obviously decided not to.[/quote]

I''m pretty sure they didn''t ask for a round of applause, it was just announced that they were coming on the pitch to do the draw.

Going back to the OP I don''t think their is to much to read into the crowds reaction.

[quote user="Flying Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"]I was in the Jarrold stand and it came over loud and clear that Smith and Jones were doing the draw, the announcer asked for a round of applause for our majority shareholders and there was a few who applauded them in the flask and blanket stand but nobody anywhere else. I''d say that at least 70% of the crowd were still in the ground so there were plenty left to applaud them but the majority obviously decided not to.[/quote]

I''m pretty sure they didn''t ask for a round of applause, it was just announced that they were coming on the pitch to do the draw.

Going back to the OP I don''t think their is to much to read into the crowds reaction.[/quote]I think their actual words were "could you please welcome our majority shareholders", don''t see why it''s so hard for some to believe that not all of us feel like we actually want to applaud them after how poor our team has been for the last few years.

We''re won the league and yet some people will find a reason to be negative, feel sorry for them - they can''t have much going on.

The thing is, when fans (including me) regularly make a tent over Paul Lambert, nobody else within the club has quite the same effect.

for what it''s worth I think you''re right Arthur. I was in the lower Barclay, and clearly heard their names announced to do the draw. They didn''t get any applause or even recognition from those around me.

Still, I thought that Saturday would be one of her "amongst the fans" days, at least that didn''t happen, and perhaps PL kept a tight hold of the mic so that she couldn''t give us another rousing rendition of "let''s be ''aving you"

Thank you for sensible replys....I wasnt moaning....just asked why there was no reaction to them being announced to be welcomed over the tannoy.

Comments like this "We''re won the league and yet some people will find a reason to be negative, feel sorry for them - they can''t have much going on. " absoloutl;y baffle me....where the hell have i been negative???.....I asked a simple question...why was there no reaction good or bad - is it because its got the stage where people dont care anymore?....how the hell is that a negative thing to say............some of you accuse me of not reading your posts then go and do the same.....oh the irony.

as Delia and Michael are fans who went onto the pitch does that mean the ones that pitch invaded the other week dont get their season tickets back?

Anything for new sets to raise money for the club!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them......they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???[/quote]

I like your idea of NOT having an opinion!!!! Ha Ha

Fool

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them......they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???[/quote]

Fool

[/quote]

Very amusing [:D] 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them...ive said my piece over and over and cant be arsed anymore..they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???[/quote]My feelings too Arthur, apart from the fact that I would give her *** the pair don''t affect me no more.[/quote]

Hepres Wiz???

Can somebody please tell me what''s so bad with Delia Smith and Michael W Jones?

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]

Fool

[/quote]

Epic Beard man, nice to see you highlight some parts but not others, like my praise for Delia for appointing McNally, and me saying they have done good and bad, but i dont care anymore NOW...........nice way to discuss things, nothing like a fair discussion............moron.