Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Delia And Michael On Pitch At Half Time Reaction......

When Delia and Michael were announced over the tannoy as they came on to the pitch to present fan of the year...........there was no cheers, no claps, no boos, no nothing {from where i was in the upper Barclay and seemingly everywhere else}.......dont know what to make of this...not booed or cheered...has it got to the stage now where people couldnt give a toss about them anymore???............{this is my 1st Delia post for months - its not a moan just a question}.....does anyone care anymore???

I never heard their names over the tannoy, or  I would have cheered to be honest.Maybe the case for some others? I didn''t even know they were on the pitch.

Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them...ive said my piece over and over and cant be arsed anymore..they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???

I don''t think most people are bothered about them anymore to be honest, the days of chanting their names are well and truly over.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them...ive said my piece over and over and cant be arsed anymore..they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???[/quote]My feelings too Arthur, apart from the fact that I would give her *** the pair don''t affect me no more.

they just stood under an umbrella and they never looked at the crowd so why should the crowd bother?

Funny nana as a lady lookking similar to delia waved to the barclay........or was Lily kemp on the pitch???

Yawnarama.Lets all have a pop at the only people who could be arsed to put cash into our club in recent times.Some of you people really need to move on.

[quote user="morty"]Yawnarama.

Lets all have a pop at the only people who could be arsed to put cash into our club in recent times.

Some of you people really need to move on.
[/quote]

No. You are boring, the topic is interesting.

You''re not that nephew Tom that some speak of are you?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Lets all have a pop at the only people who could be arsed to put cash into our club in recent times.

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

So says the man that used to find Cluck interesting....or maybe still does

I think the majority of Norwich fans dont have strong feelings either way - a few love DS/MWJ and a few hate them.  As for the rest, I wouldnt describe it as apathy, just a realisation that although we havent got the best majority shareholders in the country, we havent got the worst.  Ken Bates and Marcus Evans are probably main challengers for the latter category

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

So says the man that used to find Cluck interesting....or maybe still does

I think the majority of Norwich fans dont have strong feelings either way - a few love DS/MWJ and a few hate them.  As for the rest, I wouldnt describe it as apathy, just a realisation that although we havent got the best majority shareholders in the country, we havent got the worst.  Ken Bates and Marcus Evans are probably main challengers for the latter category

[/quote]

oh...one love.....

Did i miss something or was it not an Alan Bowkett lookalike who presented the fan of the year trophy?

Delia and Michael came onto the pitch Tilly...it was announced....and for certain people - if you bother to read things properly im not having a pop at anyone..I asked why there was no reaction..twist things to suit your argument though as usual...think i will take a, posters earlier advice and ignore a certain person from now on..its getting a tad boring, predictable and childish.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its at the stage where I dont bother to have an opinion of them...ive said my piece over and over and cant be arsed anymore..they failed us badly over the years, but they also brought in McNally.......there biggest mistake was not Grant, Roeder, Gunn...it was Neil Doncaster....frankly I dont care anymore......just wonderd what others thought....and why there seemed to be no reaction to them coming on the pitch waving to the crowd???[/quote]My feelings too Arthur, apart from the fact that I would give her *** the pair don''t affect me no more.[/quote]

Come on Wiz - Make your mind up.

First you are saying you would like to give Delia a large portion of helmet, then you are saying you would give her ***. [*-)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]When Delia and Michael were announced over the tannoy as they came on to the pitch to present fan of the year...........there was no cheers, no claps, no boos, no nothing {from where i was in the upper Barclay and seemingly everywhere else}.......dont know what to make of this...not booed or cheered...has it got to the stage now where people couldnt give a toss about them anymore???............{this is my 1st Delia post for months - its not a moan just a question}.....does anyone care anymore???[/quote]

Well that''s gone and fooked it up for the Gillingham Invaders

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Delia and Michael came onto the pitch Tilly...it was announced....and for certain people - if you bother to read things properly im not having a pop at anyone..I asked why there was no reaction..twist things to suit your argument though as usual...think i will take a, posters earlier advice and ignore a certain person from now on..its getting a tad boring, predictable and childish.[/quote]

Whatever are you on about Arthur? for goodness sake chill out as all i said was that Bowkett presented the trophy.How is that trying to "twist things to suit your argument".Jeezus.

Not being funny Arther but I thought the Fan of the Season award was presented before the match not at Half Time?

Player of the season before the match......sure it was fan of the season at half time..Definetly announcement that Delia and Michael were entering the pitch to present a trophy...thought it was fan of the year...could have been something else....my point wasnt having a pop...i just wondered why, when they came on the pitch there was no reaction good or bad.....perhaps everyone was a bit pissed and not paying attention....just something we were talking about after the game thats all....

[quote user="Harry"]Not being funny Arther but I thought the Fan of the Season award was presented before the match not at Half Time?[/quote] Smith and Jones were on the pitch at half time to do the ambassadors draw

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]point wasnt having a pop...[/quote]No, of course you weren''t... [:|]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]When Delia and Michael were announced over the tannoy as they came on to the pitch to present fan of the year...........there was no cheers, no claps, no boos, no nothing {from where i was in the upper Barclay and seemingly everywhere else}.......dont know what to make of this...not booed or cheered...has it got to the stage now where people couldnt give a toss about them anymore???............{this is my 1st Delia post for months - its not a moan just a question}.....does anyone care anymore???[/quote]

I thought that was a bit odd to Arthur, I heard the announcement but couldnt actually see them come on the pitch from my seat in the snake pit, I presume they must have just stayed on the edge of the pitch  in front of the tunnel, on a day like yesterday I would have expected  some sort of  fan reaction but nothing.  There was a much greater reaction to the guy that came into the stand with the long hair and glasses, the chant of "there`s only one Ozzy Ozbourne" went up, it was great, then followed by "where`s your Sharon gone". Some great stuff from the crowd yesterday.   

So they didn''t present the fan of the year trophy and they didn''t actually come on teh pitch.And it was at half time, not before the game?Glad we got that cleared up.[:|]

I said it was half time from the start.

I said they came on to present an award that I thought was fan of the year, it wast apparently, it was another award.

I have not had a pop at Delia anywhere on this thread.

All I asked was why was there no reaction at all - good or bad.

If youu can prove otherwise i would be glad to hear it.

The good old twist and lies to support peoples argument from the usual suspect.....pathetic, childish, and boring.

You didn''t exactly make yourself clear in your post Arthur.Now we have established it was half time that they "appeared" but didn''t actually come on the pitch.The fact that it was half time, and a large percentage of people weren''t in their seats and were at the bars and / or toilets pretty much explains why there was little reaction. Coupled with the fact that a lot of people didn''t hear the tannoy, I would say that this mystery is pretty much solved, and is little to do with Delia and Michael''s popularity, or alleged lack of.