Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

More dodgy rumours...

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Actually WITS I could say that it had a totally different effect - however Im a married man and you never know who may be reading this message board, if you know what I mean [;)]

[/quote]Hahahaha! [:D] Yes, you must be careful. So long as it raised a smile, it was worth posting. A day without smiling is an opportunity wasted IMO

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

No offence meant WITS - I was just trying to be mildly humourous!

[/quote]I wasn''t offended - found it rather amusing actually [;)]It''s incredible the perception we can get of people from their posts as we can all hide behind the keyboard and screen, presenting an image that may or may not be the real us. Besides, I think ctid hit the nail on the head [:P]

[quote user="ncfc_tooze"]here is the latest 12 May 2010 13:47:16 Norwich are set to sign Simeon Jackson from managerless Gillingham, the 23 year old is poised to sign for a fee in the region of 300k. Norwich have also enquired about loaning Arsenal younster Jay Emanuel–Thomas. The hard tackling left–sided midfielder is looking for first team football.[/quote]

haha [:)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

...and today''s installment...

Having developed a good relationship with Newcastle following the loan of Fraser Forster and arranging a pre–season friendly, Norwich are set to announce a quadruple loan signing from the Geordies for the coming season. Fraser Forster will be coming back for another season long loan, with Nile Ranger, Tamas Kadar and Kazenga Lua Lua joining on loan deals until January with a view to extend them to the end of the season.

OTBC

[/quote]

I actually heard this on Radio Norfolk, i can''t rememeber if it was yesterday or the day before though. They also had Nacho Novo''s agent on there who said that he was in talks with two clubs, being us and middlesbrough, and that Norwich looked the more likely destination because of a faling out between Novo and Gordon Strachan once before. But that type of player has got to be on a high salary surely.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"][quote user="Muddy funster"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t offended - found it rather amusing actually [;)]

It''s incredible the perception we can get of people from their posts as we can all hide behind the keyboard and screen, presenting an image that may or may not be the real us. Besides, I think ctid hit the nail on the head [:P]

Yes well I''m the one in the hat, and it is me

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"][quote user="Muddy funster"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t offended - found it rather amusing actually [;)]

It''s incredible the perception we can get of people from their posts as we can all hide behind the keyboard and screen, presenting an image that may or may not be the real us. Besides, I think ctid hit the nail on the head [:P]

Yes well I''m the one in the hat, and it is me

[/quote]

OOPS Sorry, I was in the stable wen that one was taken lol

I just had a look on the site...

top of the page atm, is Newcastle, and included is, Forster swap with C. Martin

next line: In Wes Hoolahan swap (see above)

or something similar (included with other bits...) how are they mean''t to have any credibility when they get the names wrong...