Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

More dodgy rumours...

Norwich City News: Fraser Forster will rejoin on a season–long loan. The Geordie stopper is keen to return to City, rather than spend a season on the bench at the Toon. Lambert is expected to make moves for Billy Paynter or Derek Riordan in order to strengthen his strike force. In midfield, the Canaries are keen to re–sign Sammy Clingan. The Northern Ireland international was not keen to leave Carrow Road in the first place and Lambert believes the midfielder will add a new dimension as City look to adapt to Championship life. In defence, Tommy Spurr will join from Sheffield Wednesday as will Gordon Greer from Swindon Town. There will not be mass changes with players going out: McVeigh, Cureton, Tudur–Jones will go and Rose and Elliot''s loans will not be made permanent. I know this as my brother works at Colney and has informed me of this. It''s going to be an interesting summer fellow Canaries!

and this...

Norwich City News!

Paul Lambert is hoping to use his scottish contacts to tempt out of contract Rangers striker Nacho Novo to Carrow Road, It is thought that it is a straight fight between Norwich and Middlesborough for his services.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Norwich City News: Fraser Forster will rejoin on a season–long loan. The Geordie stopper is keen to return to City, rather than spend a season on the bench at the Toon. Lambert is expected to make moves for Billy Paynter or Derek Riordan in order to strengthen his strike force. In midfield, the Canaries are keen to re–sign Sammy Clingan. The Northern Ireland international was not keen to leave Carrow Road in the first place and Lambert believes the midfielder will add a new dimension as City look to adapt to Championship life. In defence, Tommy Spurr will join from Sheffield Wednesday as will Gordon Greer from Swindon Town. There will not be mass changes with players going out: McVeigh, Cureton, Tudur–Jones will go and Rose and Elliot''s loans will not be made permanent. I know this as my brother works at Colney and has informed me of this. It''s going to be an interesting summer fellow Canaries!

and this...

Norwich City News! Paul Lambert is hoping to use his scottish contacts to tempt out of contract Rangers striker Nacho Novo to Carrow Road, It is thought that it is a straight fight between Norwich and Middlesborough for his services.

[/quote]

Lol course & my brohter is Grant Holt

why are these people so uncreative? its always rumours of returns for ex players or players we''ve been constantly linked with before. get original in your rumours

I could see Paynter (if Swindon fail in the play-offs), Riordan and Clingan as possibilities, but not sure about the others, other than Forster who we know Lambert wants to return.

The rumour season has started for sure though! 

The following has been posted on the rumour site

12 May 2010 09:10:45
Roy Keane will be sacked as Ipswich manager after a bust up with chairman Marcus Evans and will be replaced by Colchester manager Aidy Boothroyd.

Lets hope it happens after the first game of the new season, Can you imagine Cowlings reaction !

Funnily enough, when I saw Novo was wavering signing a new contract and thinking over a move to England, I really hoped it would be us.  I am sure it won''t be, but I have always rated him.  He seems to have Spanish flair with British heart.  I know he''s the wrong side of 30 now, but he has 2 good seasons left in him I''m sure!

...and today''s installment...

Having developed a good relationship with Newcastle following the loan of Fraser Forster and arranging a pre–season friendly, Norwich are set to announce a quadruple loan signing from the Geordies for the coming season. Fraser Forster will be coming back for another season long loan, with Nile Ranger, Tamas Kadar and Kazenga Lua Lua joining on loan deals until January with a view to extend them to the end of the season.

OTBC

Interesting on the Novo rumour - Norwich had him on a secret trial in 2002 (from Raith Rovers) and declined his services (Worthington) and subsequently went on to sign for Rangers.

WITS - I often read but rarely post too much and it seems that the image you have portrayed of yourself is :-

Big breasts

Man hungry

Available

I can think of no reason why someone would want to portray themselves in that wa.........oh wait yes I can.........

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

WITS - I often read but rarely post too much and it seems that the image you have portrayed of yourself is :-

Big breasts

Man hungry

Available

I can think of no reason why someone would want to portray themselves in that wa.........oh wait yes I can.........

[/quote]

Well we are talking ''dodgy rumours'' here [;)]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

Big breasts

Man hungry

Available

[/quote]is this not the perfect woman??????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Muddy funster"]

Big breasts

Man hungry

Available

[/quote]is this not the perfect woman??????[/quote]and to add to that she bakes[Y]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Steady on there WITS. [:O]

I hate the thought of Morty typing with his tongue out. [:P]

[/quote]That''ll never happen. I''m not his type and he''s not mine.Only wobbly Barclay hero? I''m loosing my touch [;)]Thanks for the support ctid. There''s plenty more positives that have not been revealed[:P]First Wazzock has the right idea in terms of the thread title

here is the latest

12 May 2010 13:47:16

Norwich are set to sign Simeon Jackson from managerless Gillingham, the 23 year old is poised to sign for a fee in the region of 300k.

Norwich have also enquired about loaning Arsenal younster Jay Emanuel–Thomas. The hard tackling left–sided midfielder is looking for first team football.

Actually WITS I could say that it had a totally different effect - however Im a married man and you never know who may be reading this message board, if you know what I mean [;)]