Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Who will we sign/release first??

Out of the boys who''s contracts are up, who do you feel will be the first to sign a new contract/ be released?

I''m going for Jamie Lad and WLY to be released, closely followed by Doc and Russell to sign new deals

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Out of the boys who''s contracts are up, who do you feel will be the first to sign a new contract/ be released?

I''m going for Jamie Lad and WLY to be released, closely followed by Doc and Russell to sign new deals

[/quote]

Hang on I''ll just give Paul a ring,

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

[/quote]

Hang on I''ll just give Paul a ring,

[/quote]

Reading between the lines of what he has allready said, I think we will only see Cureton go, PL wants to strengthen the squad that we have, not rebuild. I will be happy for that to happen, just glad it''s his job and not mine  

[/quote]Yeah, thats pretty much what I would expect.Anything else is pure conjecture.

[/quote]i''d say that there''s a 68.93725373273545374556% chance of you being right

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

[/quote]

Yeah, thats pretty much what I would expect.

Anything else is pure conjecture.
[/quote]

Captain Morty. Who is WLY? He funny name ha ha

Morty my friend, and pinkun captain, you post many time, who is YLY?

Can I stay with you when me vist for derby game when we play scunthorpe?

[quote user="wan hanoi"]Morty my friend, and pinkun captain, you post many time, who is YLY? Can I stay with you when me vist for derby game when we play scunthorpe?[/quote]

WLY stands for ''We Love You'' Paul Mcveigh

thank you butterbean canary, you me new friend with captain morty who post many time. we love you paul mcviegh, i dont see him play league one game for city, why is this please. maybe me friend, captain morty know, he post many time.

"Yeah, thats pretty much what I would expect.

Anything else is pure conjecture."

Including your first line, which is also conjecture... :)

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Yeah, thats pretty much what I would expect.

Anything else is pure conjecture."

Including your first line, which is also conjecture... :)[/quote]Why would something that I personally expect to happen be classed as conjecture?If I said it would happen then surely it would be conjecture?Seeing as we''re playing the splitting hairs game lol.[:)]

Don''t care if its rumour/speculation/conjecture or whatever anyone wants to call it I would amazed if Wiggins is still here at the start of next season as well.

"Why would something that I personally expect to happen be classed as conjecture?"

Because that''s what it is - your opinion is conjecture.

But, you said "every else was"....

I''m hoping the Doc goes, League 1 is his level, there''s some pacy buggers in the Chumps, WLYP and JC to join him, Rusty to stay.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]*sigh*[/quote]You do a lot of sighing Morty, cheer up.[/quote]I am very cheerful lol.[:)]

I agree - The Doc should be moved on. League One makes him look good (and he has been) but I think the Championship is beyond him.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]So you think we should move on our best centre half and keep the 3 that aren''t as good as him?[/quote]Whitbread will come good imo, and nothing gets pass the Admiral.

I expect a new signing.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]So you think we should move on our best centre half and keep the 3 that aren''t as good as him?[/quote]Whitbread will come good imo, and nothing gets pass the Admiral.

I expect a new signing.

[/quote]

NONE SHALL PASS!!!?  What are you Wiz....the Black Knight from Monty Pythons Holy Grail?

I think a new signing will come, but I also think Lambert will keep what we have

Not wishing to sound like a spoilsport but we can''t release McVeigh or Cureton because they are both out of contract so all we can do is not offer them new deals.

Bye bye is about as official as it gets.

Having said that McVeigh was on the bench again for the last day of the season so I am not so sure that it is a defenite with him. I have heard that he has been good with the younger lads coming through in the reserves and has played a variety of positions there. It may be that he is kept on but for a significantly less wage unless he wants to try and make something more of the last couple of years of football that he has left.

"So you think we should move on our best centre half and keep the 3 that aren''t as good as him?"

Every player hits a point where they are out of their depth - it''s not as simple as X is better than Y. Askou I hope (but I dunno) might be able to, I don''t think Nelson could, as the Doc. Whitbread is again an unknown, but from all reports he could do - again I dunno. We need better players at centre back.

Sorry - that sounds pessimistic. I''ve total faith Lambert will know what to do, promote/keep those that can or get in those that can, and get rid of those that aren''t.