Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

Parade on TV ?

Anyone know if BBC , Anglia or Sky will cover tonights parade ? I remember when we were promoted to the prem we got a good live coverage on tv, for us living away from Norfolk it is the only way to join in.

Via satelite we can all get bbc, anglia and sky regions

sky may show highlights, but they will be talking to chelsea, man utd and arsenal about how they are going the strengthen for next year. I think both the Beeb and Anglia will have highlights too. I think it will be highly unlikely to find full coverage anywhere!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]sky may show highlights, but they will be talking to chelsea, man utd and arsenal about how they are going the strengthen for next year. I think both the Beeb and Anglia will have highlights too. I think it will be highly unlikely to find full coverage anywhere![/quote]

you forgot Leeds aswell, they will be covering thier great achievement of third time lucky

As the parade is between 6.00 and 7.00pm, I would think that both of the regional news channels will show live clips. Anglia News is between 6.00 and 6.30, but obviously living away you may not be able to get this. BBC Look East is on between 6.30 and & 7.00pm and I know you can get this through Sky; I''m not sure which channel, Sky 982 or 983.

Good luck

Mike liggins has confirmed on Twitter that look east are having extensive coverage of it as well as a review of the season, liggins will be in with the crowd getting reaction, someone else is up with the players doing interviews