Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Parade Roll Call

Sadly no, too far to travel and get back again for work.

I am not going.

Dont think we should be having one as should never have got ourselves into this league in the first place had we appointed a proper manager.

No need to reply. I know I am a miserable so and so!

Gingerpele - I bet most are not season ticket holders, I barely know one who is going as they saw the trophy lifted on Saturday.

I''m going, but only because I''m going for a few beers before & after! in 2004 I was outside City Hall in a prime position from lunchtime. Today I''ll be in the Bell & will walk outside to watch the bus drive past. I may even walk round to City Hall for about 6 if I have the energy... Certainly doesn''t have the same feel as last time, but in 12 months, who knows!

Who is going tonight and where willl you be standing is there any? and is there any balcony speachs like before or not?

I''m going with my little crew - going into the city at about 4, should be a lot of fun hopefully.  This sort of thing doesn''t happen often so will make the most of it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i work about 10 seconds from it.. not sure if i am going or not. cant really be bothered now.

[/quote]In the library or pizza express ? [:o]

Would love to go, but the partying since Charlton has dented my wallet a fair bit.Have a good time everyone that goes [B]

[quote user="Ren"]I am not going.

Dont think we should be having one as should never have got ourselves into this league in the first place had we appointed a proper manager.

No need to reply. I know I am a miserable so and so![/quote]I feel I need to reply as a fellow '' miserable so and so ''......My sentiments entirely Ren. I don''t live in Norfolk but even if I lived right in the city centre I just can''t get enthusiastic about this at all. Those that are going will, I''m sure, have a good evening but it all seems a little embarrassing to be honest.

There is a Lambert Interview on the Anglia news website at the moment. There is going to be footage of the parade also.Would imagine that Look East will be doing the same.