Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Warning Ripoff

Was in Chappelfields yesterday,and noticed in ALL SPORTS they are doing a NCFC champions Tshirt, Its a cheap white shirt with an iron on transfere like the one on the clubs black shirt, but the All sport have taken it from the Internet and printed it out on transfer paper, I produced the same sort  of thing for my pony rescue and gave them away to visitors, they cost around £2.00 to make and ALL SPORTS are charging £6, making money out of our promotion, but don''t sell any official NCFC stock  

Actually its SportsDirect.com [;)]

i work there, and they are also selling ''green and gold'' scarfs!

The reason they dont sell anything norwich is because the club won''t let them. I agree with you though that it is a rip off for what they are [Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

The reason they dont sell anything norwich is because the club won''t let them. I agree with you though that it is a rip off for what they are [Y]

[/quote]

Sorry got shop name wronge but people would have known where I meant, I know the club has a say in where the stock is sold and when I saw this shirt I had a close look at it, and if you stretch it the whole transfere cracks and will peel off after 1wash, not looking for a war here but thought people should be made aware of it  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Sorry got shop name wronge but people would have known where I meant, I know the club has a say in where the stock is sold and when I saw this shirt I had a close look at it, and if you stretch it the whole transfere cracks and will peel off after 1wash, not looking for a war here but thought people should be made aware of it  

[/quote]

a ture norwich fan would buy the real thing anyway as this gives money to norwich city fc and not newcastle utd fc. [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

a ture norwich fan would buy the real thing anyway as this gives money to norwich city fc and not newcastle utd fc. [;)]

[/quote]

very good point

[quote user="First Wizard"]I paid £14 at the club shop for the official version in Dark Blue or Grey.[Y][/quote]

Funny that you paid for it and don''t know what colour it was...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I paid £14 at the club shop for the official version in Dark Blue or Grey.[Y][/quote]

[/quote]Eh?

I examined  both, and bought the very dark blue one for my son and the grey version for myself.............clear?[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]Eh?

I examined  both, and bought the very dark blue one for my son and the grey version for myself.............clear?[:|]

[/quote]

I bought the Yellow Polo shirt £14, with league 1 champions embroyded on it, Ideal to wear on the golf coarse.(wonder if it will help me play better) no chance, By the way I only go into that sports shop to look for left handed clubs. 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]Eh?

[/quote]

So what you meant to say (but didn''t) is -

"At the Club shop I paid £14 each for one in Dark Blue and one in Grey."

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]Eh?

[/quote]

So what you meant to say (but didn''t) is -

"At the Club shop I paid £14 each for one in Dark Blue and one in Grey."

[/quote]

I hate these smart Arses lol

Why in fcuks name would anyone want to buy overpriced official merchandise celebrating NCFC winning the third division?

"I hate these smart Arses lol"

Yeah - people with intelligence, education and experience are just *so* not cool, dude...

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I hate these smart Arses lol" Yeah - people with intelligence, education and experience are just *so* not cool, dude...[/quote]

?

OTBC