Sign in to follow this  
Cov Canary

Long Throws

Is it just me or are Norwich lacking a long throw? It seems to me that most teams have a long throw now, like delap and gunnarson of coventry, we have rose but lets be honest he''s not goood enough to take drurys place.

[quote user="Cov Canary"]Is it just me or are Norwich lacking a long throw? It seems to me that most teams have a long throw now, like delap and gunnarson of coventry, we have rose but lets be honest he''s not goood enough to take drurys place.[/quote]

We had one of the longest in the division when Rose played but we never had any joy using it. So I think its an overrated tactic.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="Cov Canary"]Is it just me or are Norwich lacking a long throw? It seems to me that most teams have a long throw now, like delap and gunnarson of coventry, we have rose but lets be honest he''s not goood enough to take drurys place.[/quote]

We had one of the longest in the division when Rose played but we never had any joy using it. So I think its an overrated tactic.

[/quote]

I''m sure Stoke would agree

Its a good job Stoke do use it because lets face it Rory Delap wouldn''t be playing in the premiership if he couldn''t do that !