Sign in to follow this  
Carra_Rud

What is the world coming to!!!

I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts?

Yeah, theres a couple of annoying bell ends appeared.They''ll get bored and go away soon.

[="Doc''s Big Nose at the Heart of the Defence"]

[="morty"]Yeah, theres a couple of annoying bell ends appeared.

They''ll get bored and go away soon.

cough* jew.

agreed, Jew will get banned soon!

[quote user="jew"]racsim yet again. What are you implying by that *cough*[/quote]If you are a Jew you should be supporting Spurs.

we''ll be running round the tottenham, with our willies hanging out.we''ll be running round the tottenham with, our willies hanging out.we''ll be running round the tottenham,running round the tottenham,running round the tottenham with our willies hanging out......

singing, iv''e got a foreskin, why havn''t you,iv''e got a foreskin, why havn''t you .iv''e got a foreskin, iv''e got a forekin iv''e got a foreskin why havn''t you.....[:P]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]Hey Carra, "Sussex King Canary" here!After having posted on here for a fair while, i can say it''s comparitively not too bad.The pro''s for the Pink ''Un are that it is far more active in it''s discussions, there is a far more ''diverse'' range of opinions (... Though sometimes a ''tad'' too diverse), the topics debated, given the multiple sections of the forum, are far more broad, decent threads are given more deserved attention, and that as you mentioned, and WUM''s from other clubs are a rarity rather than common place here (and whenever they do invade, they usually disappear within a few moments unless they''re up for a proper discussion).However, the cons are, without wanting to denounce the Pink ''Un too much, the number of intelligent posters (or should i say posts?) are few and far between (but i promise they exist! [;)]), the smileys are (in my opinion atleast) worse, you get tons of excessively hysterically happy and groaning moaning posters, and whilst not wanting to sound too ''old'' many of the posters could do worse than to read up a little on manners.Altogether it has it''s flaws, but not too bad. [Y]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

What''s a ''WUM'' please?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

What''s a ''WUM'' please?[/quote]Wind up merchant.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

What''s a ''WUM'' please?[/quote]Wind up merchant.[/quote]What are these merchants selling? Or are the merchants little wind-up travelling gnomes that visit various message boards selling their wares.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

What''s a ''WUM'' please?[/quote]Wind up merchant.[/quote]What are these merchants selling? Or are the merchants little wind-up travelling gnomes that visit various message boards selling their wares.[/quote]Clocks.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

What''s a ''WUM'' please?[/quote]Wind up merchant.[/quote]What are these merchants selling? Or are the merchants little wind-up travelling gnomes that visit various message boards selling their wares.[/quote]Clocks.[/quote]LOL very good[Y]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.

The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.

Any thoughts?
[/quote] What''s a ''WUM'' please?[/quote]

Wind up merchant.
[/quote]

What are these merchants selling? Or are the merchants little wind-up travelling gnomes that visit various message boards selling their wares.
[/quote]

Your avatar . . . is that what I think it is? [+o(]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I used to only comment on the 606 boards, but after months and months of childish insults and the same old debates, I thought I would come on here, and see what is was like on The Pink''Un. I still spend most of my "debating" time on 606 but always look on here and now and again give my input.The thing is, its probably worse on here, but the sad thing is, the WUM''s on here appear, on the whole, to be Norwich fans, which I can''t get my head around.Any thoughts? [/quote]

If you get tired of watching this forum, I can recomend the hockey world championship in Germany.... My last hope for the season, since Sweden missed the world cup this summer...