Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of Davie Ross

City flag in the West Indies!

They can''t be true Norwich Fans, they would have missed Saturday.  [;)]

[quote user="RonDavies"]Ryan Sidebottom bowling. His dad once gave away a penalty at Carrow Road when playing for Manchester United.[/quote]Didn''t realise he was a decent footballer as well, not sure you can play professional cricket & football simultaneously now though.

[quote user="Ghost of Davie Ross"]Nah simply not possible any more which is a great shame. Used to be commonplace.[/quote]

Great result for England. I believe Botham had a few run outs for Scunthorpe.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ghost of Davie Ross"]Nah simply not possible any more which is a great shame. Used to be commonplace.[/quote]

Great result for England. I believe Botham had a few run outs for Scunthorpe.

[/quote]Yeah - he played at Carrow Road for some kind of All Star XI in (I think) Kevin Keelan''s testimonial match.

Last year i saw 2 people wearing Norwich home shirts at a WWE wrestling match that was shown on sky last year.I was surprised to see them......not something you expect to see.

harry, they flew out sunday after the game on saturday, both season ticket holders and regular away followers...proper supporters i would say!!

Would it have mattered if they had missed the last game.

Oh yes of course they wouldnt be proper supporters then would they?

I have a season ticket BUT there is life away from carrow rd or are you only a proper supporter if you are NFN and never stray over the border of Norfolk?

[quote user="whitty"]harry, they flew out sunday after the game on saturday, both season ticket holders and regular away followers...proper supporters i would say!![/quote]

I''d suggest Harry''s post was tongue in cheek!

[quote user="kc canary"]he didnt miss the match on saturday, they left on sunday morning..good mate of mine[/quote]

Can you pass on my regards and let him know how pleased I was to see the City flag on TV from distant parts [:)]

Chill out guys I was only messing, I thought that was obvious by the winking smiley at the end of my post.