Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

WHO WENT TO THE PARADE???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I''ve been stuck at work, was it a success? was it a good turn out?  At least the sun came out [<:o)][/quote]

obviously all still there [:)]

I did. Some tw@s behind me booed Gill and Russell Martin, ffs. Was good other than that, seemed a good turnout though City Hall balcony was a better venue

I didnt, saw promotion party at gillingham, champions at carlisle.Nothing left to see tonight.

[quote user="Canaryette"]I went. I bet most of the people there have never seen a Norwich game in their life. Glory hunters!![/quote]

yes but surely not everyone can afford the match day tickets ect.. as long as the turn out was good and put on a show for the cameras.

Great I say, let''s hope we stop some kids from supporting Man U and Chelsea!

A day to remember and it was free, some might come and watch us now or even buy a top, welcome glory hunters!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m gutted I wasn''t around for it and I look forward to the many photos and videos hopefully to come! [:D]
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly! [:)] 

God there are some aholes who post on here. You know who you are!!

I went, my 7 year old wast desperate to go, he practically hero worships Wes Hoolahan!!. Thought it was quite good, stood opposite the bell so the atmosphere was alright as well.

Would just like to say thanks to the 3 tw*ts who shoe horned themsleves in between me and my son, then pretended they couldnt hear when I asked them to .... ..f.

Not sure I am a people person to be honest....

I get what you mean Carlos i was standing with my little sister & i went to walk & go see my cousin & some geezer told me to f**k off even though i was hardly affeting him

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I didnt, saw promotion party at gillingham, champions at carlisle.Nothing left to see tonight.[/quote]Can beat that, was at Charlton to see us gain Promotion, at the Promotion party against Gillingham, saw the trophy presented against Carlisle and went and had a good time at the parade tonight.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bigfinger.gif[/IMG]

Mandie Moo and  me were there.....enjoyed it. I know Lambert wants the players to take the credit but surely he could have been on the top of the bus with the squad. This is NOT a MOAN just an observation!!!!![;)][<:o)]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Mandie Moo and  me were there.....enjoyed it. I know Lambert wants the players to take the credit but surely he could have been on the top of the bus with the squad. This is NOT a MOAN just an observation!!!!![;)][<:o)][/quote]

what? Lambert wasn''t on the top deck? whats that all about???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Mandie Moo and  me were there.....enjoyed it. I know Lambert wants the players to take the credit but surely he could have been on the top of the bus with the squad. This is NOT a MOAN just an observation!!!!![;)][<:o)][/quote]

what? Lambert wasn''t on the top deck? whats that all about???

[/quote]You know Lambert, he probably didn''t want to take attention away from the players. I went along tonight, it wasn''t as good as 2004 was and the players all looked a bit bored by it all. Still good to see all the people out in yellow and green though.

I went to the parade, and although it could never reach the heights of last time, was well organised and enjoyed by those there. Let''s face it, it''s never going to be put on at a time that suits everyone. I guess the weekend dates were already booked in the castle for other events.

We had a spot outside the Mall entrance. Managed to get some great photos, despite being in the shade. A big thank you to the Police and stewards who did well to contain the crowds.

Only one small criticism, the PA wasn''t loud enough, but that was a small minus. Good to hear a very positive speech by McNally.

Because of work I didn''t get there till 7 pm, by which time it was all over. But I was at Charlton, and saw the celebrations after the Gillingham and Carlisle games too, so I''m not too upset. But by all accounts it went off well and I must confess I was amazed by the 35,000 figure! Great to see!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i was there, right outside crop shop. i guess about 30,000 fans in total.[/quote]

I was outside Crop shop with my kids,really good view from there! Although my 5 year old got fed up with rude b******s pushing into him to try and nick his position but apart from the odd tool it was a brilliant event and i''m glad the we had the chance to do it again!!

I was there, same area as Gazza it seems, good views, some points -

1. Askou looked a bit shell shocked!!

2. Lappin loved it (Got some good video of him with the cup)

3. Most of our players seem shy when offered the mic (apart from holt)

4. Gill has a girly laugh!![:D]

5. Majority of the fans loved Delia

Funny chant came when a hottie hanging out of a top window of a building opposite the bell, the fans chanted "Your gonna score tonight!!" Then appeared her Boyfriend & the chants changed to "Does she take it up the A*se"

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i was there, right outside crop shop. i guess about 30,000 fans in total.[/quote]

I was outside Crop shop with my kids,really good view from there! Although my 5 year old got fed up with rude b******s pushing into him to try and nick his position but apart from the odd tool it was a brilliant event and i''m glad the we had the chance to do it again!!

[/quote]

lol! we were 4 rather mean looking chaps so werent going to get pushed out of the way. glad you and the wee one enjoyed it!

[quote user="Dogger "]

I was there, same area as Gazza it seems, good views, some points -

1. Askou looked a bit shell shocked!!

2. Lappin loved it (Got some good video of him with the cup)

3. Most of our players seem shy when offered the mic (apart from holt)

4. Gill has a girly laugh!![:D]

5. Majority of the fans loved Delia

Funny chant came when a hottie hanging out of a top window of a building opposite the bell, the fans chanted "Your gonna score tonight!!" Then appeared her Boyfriend & the chants changed to "Does she take it up the A*se"

[/quote]Then She gave the thumbs up hahathe next chants where "does HE take it up the a*se