Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Names to faces

Joking apart,we were impressed with the turn out..okay no where near the the one that took us to the prem,,in 04,where over 100,000 was there...Thias figure was a bone on contention with the EDP who claimed 70,000..When we saw it on the centre pages,we could tell straight away that was a way below estimate! ..as we had pics from concert that year were fig was 100,000 plus and comparing the 2,The parade was more condensed..so mate had it graphed and sectionend to calculate the populas per sq 100 mtrs...and he estimated well over 100,000 without taken into account the ones who had positionend themselves along the route...But last nights was good for the title we won and either next year or year after,we can try to beat the 04 parade! :)

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]

Joking apart,we were impressed with the turn out..okay no where near the the one that took us to the prem,,in 04,where over 100,000 was there...Thias figure was a bone on contention with the EDP who claimed 70,000..When we saw it on the centre pages,we could tell straight away that was a way below estimate! ..as we had pics from concert that year were fig was 100,000 plus and comparing the 2,The parade was more condensed..so mate had it graphed and sectionend to calculate the populas per sq 100 mtrs...and he estimated well over 100,000 without taken into account the ones who had positionend themselves along the route...But last nights was good for the title we won and either next year or year after,we can try to beat the 04 parade! :)

[/quote]Sounds like an exciting mate!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Eadienhucks"]

[/quote]Sounds like an exciting mate![/quote]I''ll bet when he first hangs anything up in his shed he draws round it so it never gets put on the wrong nail next time......

I was in the bell beer garden leaning over the barrier right on the corner! Had a great night, though as already stated, not a patch on ''04.OTBC

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]I was in the bell beer garden leaning over the barrier right on the corner! Had a great night, though as already stated, not a patch on ''04.

OTBC
[/quote]

Lol ..He`s my intelligent mate who was at uni at time...But i always beat him on buzz quiz :)

At the time sky said 100,000..we were camped at castle meadow to make sure we saw the bus at head level.So missed the city hall throng...last night was about 40,000 i reckon