Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Leeds first to wield the axe...

Grayson hasn''t hung about, he''s already cropping his squad.  I expect we will know more come next week, its only fair to give players that are released the opportunity to find new clubs sooner rather than later... could be an interesting few days?

Leeds United have released three players and told four others to find new employment.

Goalkeeper Casper Ankergren, defender Rui Marques and defender Andrew Milne will not be offered new deals.

Contracted Alan Sheehan, Lubo Michalik, Andy Robinson and Tresor Kandol have been told to find new clubs.

Andrew Hughes will be offered a new deal, while the offer to top scorer Jermaine Beckford still stands, although he is still expected to leave.

Kandol Anyone? Thought he looked awesome at CR.

I''ve been told the reason we havn''t released any was because of the parade, it wouldn''t of been fair to release them, then let them on the parade.

That also includes telling Elliott and Rose they''re not staying.. Or are they? [:P] I don''t think Elliott will, but Rose may have a chance...

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]That also includes telling Elliott and Rose they''re not staying.. Or are they? [:P] I don''t think Elliott will, but Rose may have a chance...[/quote]I think Rose will stay, we''ve not got a huge amount of money and I doubt we''re going to get in a better left back happy to cover Drury.

Bit harsh on Ankrgren who''s had the gloves forced upon him this season and in my opinion done a good job but then the second Higgs is back he''s dropped to the bench... I hope he wants to leave and Leeds aren''t forcing him too.

Leeds mean business that''s why.Gaffer is looking for 6-8 new players to compete in the championship. you might snigger at Hughes but he''s done very well this year and earned himself a new deal.

oh and Kandol is gash.