Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Re: 2nd spot at the very best now..............

[quote user="singing canary"]to be honest you nearly blew it this season / i would not start blowing your trumpet yet . you have to replace your star striker first ,as he wont be hanging around.[/quote]

I read somwhere that Palma were mad enought to want Beckford, Got it, they must want a new bootboy,

[quote user="Notts Canary"]This is clearly a wind up post and spainboy has got you lot hook, line and sinker!

Don''t feed the Troll!
[/quote]

well we all know that but people still can''t resist the chance of  rubbing his nose in it.

Im only giving friendly banter. yes the thread was a joke seeing as the other blew up in my face. I do think Leeds will do quite well though this season just because the wheels are put in motion already to try and at least compete for a playoff place.

[quote user="leesmithlady"]Im only giving friendly banter. yes the thread was a joke seeing as the other blew up in my face. I do think Leeds will do quite well though this season just because the wheels are put in motion already to try and at least compete for a playoff place.[/quote]

without Beckford?? Naahhh [:D]

Leeds won every game when he didn''t feature this season. If we had stayed down losing Beckford would have been a bigger loss.At least now Leeds can attract a decent striker for that league and there''s quite a few to choose from.

[quote user="singing canary"]to be honest you nearly blew it this season / i would not start blowing your trumpet yet . you have to replace your star striker first ,as he wont be hanging around.[/quote]

and there getting how much for him....[;)]

[quote user="Spain-boy"]nothing. But that goal that got us up from him was worth it.[/quote]

I would agree with your point if it was a 30 yard screamer, but it was a tap in. Anyway, why are you on here again? Oh right because leeds scraped promotion and now you have something to talk about.