Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Possibility of Rose signing on permanent?

Reliable source that he is enrolling his child in a school in norwich....i wasnt convinced by him to be honest, would there be better options?

He had good games and bad for me.I''d probably take a punt on him if the price was right.

[quote user="kc canary"]Reliable source that he is enrolling his child in a school in norwich....i wasnt convinced by him to be honest, would there be better options?[/quote]Course there is Wiggins Jordan Mcevley Harte (EVRA[;)]0

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Squad player, gives 100%, good tackler and a winner, could do worse?[/quote]Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.

I am convinced in a interview with Rose a couple of weeks ago he stated that it was more or less sorted out, just a couple of issues his agent was dealing with.

Not convinced by him, he treats the football as though it''s 1000 degrees centigrade.  Never seen a player look so eager to play everything first time just to get rid of it.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Squad player, gives 100%, good tackler and a winner, could do worse?[/quote]

Agreed.

No real issues with him as cover to be honest. Although you can''t have both him and Wiggins at the club. So I expect Wiggins to join Bournemouth cheaply or on a free.

Would agree with rupert''s assessment. Okay understudy. The difficulty is, if we got a Jordan, Harte, McEverley etc we would be strengthening a position which in Drury we have a good Championship player for already. Surely the cash would be better spent elsewhere. And with the greatest of respect, do we want a player who has been in a team on a downward curve, as we most surely would with those named above? I believe we need to foster this winning mentality very carefully.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Squad player, gives 100%, good tackler and a winner, could do worse?[/quote]

Agreed.

[/quote]

Yup. Hard to see us finding someone better to be backup to Drury.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Not convinced by him, he treats the football as though it''s 1000 degrees centigrade.  Never seen a player look so eager to play everything first time just to get rid of it.

[/quote]

People were saying the same about Lappin at one time, Give Rose the chance and I think he will be a good squad member 

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="kc canary"]Reliable source that he is enrolling his child in a school in norwich....i wasnt convinced by him to be honest, would there be better options?[/quote]

Course there is Wiggins Jordan Mcevley Harte (EVRA[;)]0
[/quote]

Add ....Grounds