Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Thanks Ginger Pele.

Nope, Docs been proven to come up a little short in the championship ! Good servant who always gave 110%, best of luck to him, will no doubt be coming up against him in the championship soon ! Theres Only One Ginger Pele !!!

Agreed Arthur, Nelson likely to struggle against a lot of players with pace in the Championship and we all know that his distribution skills are woeful. But I think he could hold his own against some strikers (big target men like Howard and Adebola for example). Nelson does the basics of simple defending pretty well, is big strong and good in the air. He may come in handy in several matches?

I think that Lambert currently views Whitbread as our best centre half and if he can regain full fitness over the summer then most fans will probably agree with that view? I guess whether we bring in one or two centre halves may depend on the fitness of Whitbread to a large degree?

My brother would like us to put a bid in for Alex Bruce on a free. If we got somebody like that then I hope that we can also spend a little on bringing another centre half to the club.

You know what, after seeing the parade pictures and noticing that Doc had a black sweatshirt instead of a suit jacket I already thought he was leaving.

It baffles me as to how a sweatshirt brought me to that conclusion, so I must be magic.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Gary Doherty:Player of the Season 2005-63rd place PotS 2008-93rd place PotS 2009-10Thanks Doc, good luck.[/quote]Yep, one of the better players across a very poor period in our history. I personally see him as one of our better defenders, however will wait and see who we bring in, and will see if Whitbread is all he is cracked up to be before making a final judgement on the decision.

Best of luck doc, will welcome you back next year as im sure there will be a host of championship clubs after your signature.

This came as a real surprise, but I trust Lamberts'' judgement. The Doc did superbly this season after getting his place back and he has always given his all for the club. I can''t believe that there are idiots on here dancing on his metaphorical grave. I really hope he does well wherever he goes and I will always clap him when he returns to Carrow Road.

Good luck Doc, done well this season, maybe he is not good enough for the Champ, but I will always be grateful for the way he has always stood up and not hidden during the crap times.

Look, im not moaning or being negative here but hear me out......the amount of posts ive read saying " I dont like this but I trust lambert etc etc"....lambert is only human and can quite easily make mistakes........Shankly, Clough Fergie...they all have...no manager will ever not make any mistakes...if you dont make mistakes you dont learn.........it might be a good decision come next season if he brings in a better player on less wages....or it could be a mistake.............i hope lamberts made the right choice, but im not niave and going to say "oh Lambert got us promoted so he cant ever make mistakes" because he wouldnt be human if he didnt......

[quote user="can u sit down please"]On the offy site that he''s off. Been a good player for us and his performances this year have helped us win the league. All the best Pele. You''ll always get a clap from me if you ever line up against us.[/quote]

Here Here!

Like I''ve already said on another thread and I don''t care if I repeat myself -

The Doc has been good value for the club. Over 200 performances most of them have been good ones. He owes us nothing and can hold his head up high!

Not my favourite NCFC player at all but I wish the guy good luck in whatever he decides to do next, will always get applauded from me, just like almost all ex NCFC players.