Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

LETS BE AVING YOU.....LOUDEST CHEER OF THE NIGHT

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.
[/quote]

Yeah, you and Nutless sitting in a tree....K.I.S.S......etc....etc...

[/quote]

Funny how the tough guys, yer well HARD Geordieslike, are the first to accuse others of being softy mincers.

Compensate much, Mello ?
[/quote]

Yes, and you''re a softy mincer....  

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.[/quote]

[/quote]Funny how the tough guys, yer well HARD Geordieslike, are the first to accuse others of being softy mincers.Compensate much, Mello ?[/quote]

[/quote]And much more comfortable with myself than you are, apparently...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny how the tough guys, yer well HARD Geordieslike, are the first to accuse others of being softy mincers.

Compensate much, Mello ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

And much more comfortable with myself than you are, apparently...
[/quote]

About as comfortable with yourself - as I''m apparently a Geordie FB.....apparently.

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.

Easily pleased....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.

Easily pleased....

[/quote]

Not really ... don''t find many of your jokes funny but I thought that this was a funny comeback. And I thought it was particularly amusing as it was aimed directly at your general schoolyard level of ''I know you are but what am I''. So, once again, [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]  

Well, I can at least take some small consolation - that you find some, but not all of my jokes funny.... [:|][:|][:|][:|][:|]

I''d rather the likes of yourself - didn''t find me funny at all.....really.

Well, I can at least take some small consolation - that you find some, but not all of my jokes funny.... [:|][:|][:|][:|][:|]

[/quote]Well, I think you''re hilarious, which will no doubt piss you off something rotten [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Well, I think you''re hilarious, which will no doubt piss you off something rotten [:)]
[/quote]

no

[/quote]

Okay, well you can rest assured in that then [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Well, I can at least take some small consolation - that you find some, but not all of my jokes funny.... [:|][:|][:|][:|][:|]

I''d rather the likes of yourself - didn''t find me funny at all.....really.[/quote]Well, I think you''re hilarious, which will no doubt piss you off something rotten [:)][/quote]So does Tangy..........Mello has him MEGA-LOLLING uncontrollably!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Well, I can at least take some small consolation - that you find some, but not all of my jokes funny.... [:|][:|][:|][:|][:|]

I''d rather the likes of yourself - didn''t find me funny at all.....really.[/quote]Well, I think you''re hilarious, which will no doubt piss you off something rotten [:)][/quote]So does Tangy..........Mello has him MEGA-LOLLING uncontrollably!

[/quote]

Oh, I did wonder when you''d come along........and join your mates.

Go on, give us your hilarious punch-line....That''ll get us all rollin'' in the aisles......lol.

[quote user="lappinitup"]So glad that you find something that was never intended to be funny.........unfunny! [^o)][/quote]

Wasn''t it meant to be funny?..... Y''know, you just can''t tell on t''internet.

[quote user="hogesar"]Jesus christ, some of you really are miserable bastards!

Despite what YOU think of it, the majority of people there wanted to hear it (thousands of people appealed in chant for it) and she responded to the fans wishes, because she does love the fans.

Now, whether it''s embarassing, cringeworthy or whatever, just get over it and take it as what it is...a joke..
[/quote]

Let''s be havin'' ya! Hic!

We''re little ol'' Naaaarwich

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Come on.  Be fair.

The crowd starting singing "Come on Let''s be having you" and Delia responded to that.   She did not mention her "catchphrase" until the crowd did.[/quote]

F*cking brainwashed yokel plastic happy clappers, they make me sick to be a Norwich City fan.  I wish we could go back to playing Wimbledon in front of 8,000 supporters.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Oh, I did wonder when you''d come along........and join your mates.

[/quote]

No longer Capt. Ludd, he''s now Corporal Ludd..........we''re DOOMED! Lol!

[/quote]MEGA LOL TANGIBLE FIXED ASSETS ANYONE?

THANKS TANGY. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CRAYONS BACK NOW!